watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

substitutions

Started by somerset cockernee, September 21, 2021, 09:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somerset cockernee

Looks like some of the Leeds subs look about 12 yrs old!

bobbo

I said the same , I wonder if their mums know they out.

Seriously on subs . I really wanted to see fossey get on.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Milo

I mean in the end half their squad was under 12 so a tad embarrassing we couldn't beat them quite frankly..

We ended with a fairly strong team.. D Reid, Cav, Muniz, Kebano etc!

filham

Quote from: Milo on September 21, 2021, 11:06:54 PM
I mean in the end half their squad was under 12 so a tad embarrassing we couldn't beat them quite frankly..

Muniz has yet to show that he makes up a member of a strong team.

WindyCity

Quote from: filham on September 21, 2021, 11:31:58 PM
Quote from: Milo on September 21, 2021, 11:06:54 PM
Muniz has yet to show that he makes up a member of a strong team.

Only saw the second half, but was disappointed in Muniz.  Had several medium difficult chances and was way off.  I had been looking forward to seeing what he offers, was not impressed.  And of course the PK muff.

WestSussexWhite

Muniz was good first half. Seemed to tire in the 2nd half. I think we've got to give him 6 months to settle before making a true judgment. But was impressed with physicality and did some good link up play in the 2nd too

filham

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 22, 2021, 05:36:01 PM
Muniz was good first half. Seemed to tire in the 2nd half. I think we've got to give him 6 months to settle before making a true judgment. But was impressed with physicality and did some good link up play in the 2nd too
Well our management somehow made a positive judgement by watching less than 6 months football from him, maybe we can make a judgement by Christmas but right now after last night and the penalty miss it is negative territory.

brightster

Give the bloke a chance, Muniz has only been here 3 weeks, most of the team were away on international duties for a week of that, so 2 weeks!
He's  strong, tall, athletic and yesterday didn't stop chasing, had a great shot in target in the first 10 mins which was saved well by their impressive GK.
A couple of times he headed just over the bar and a shot that he snatched at.
Very pleased with his contribution, was surprised he started last night as he took a bad whack on Saturday.
Penalty wasn't great but hey ho wasn't the worst one I have seen, went for the bottom corner, just didn't have the power.

WestSussexWhite

Quote from: brightster on September 22, 2021, 07:31:28 PM
Give the bloke a chance, Muniz has only been here 3 weeks, most of the team were away on international duties for a week of that, so 2 weeks!
He's  strong, tall, athletic and yesterday didn't stop chasing, had a great shot in target in the first 10 mins which was saved well by their impressive GK.
Very pleased with his contribution, was surprised he started last night as he took a bad whack on Saturday.
Penalty wasn't great but hey ho wasn't the worst one I have seen, went for the bottom corner, just didn't have the power.

Agree with all this, it seems some of our fans were expecting the next Ronaldo 😂 I really don't think he had that bad a game last night, put himself about, linked the play well and won a lot of headers that he flicked on for runners. Yes he missed a couple of chances but bar the very early header, none of them were sitters. Also did well when he came on on Saturday too

brightster

Quote from: WestSussexWhite on September 22, 2021, 07:41:05 PM
Quote from: brightster on September 22, 2021, 07:31:28 PM

Agree with all this, it seems some of our fans were expecting the next Ronaldo 😂 I really don't think he had that bad a game last night, put himself about, linked the play well and won a lot of headers that he flicked on for runners. Yes he missed a couple of chances but bar the very early header, none of them were sitters. Also did well when he came on on Saturday too

Glad it wasn't just me! He's only just 20 as well.