watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal

Started by sarnian, September 26, 2021, 06:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

A lot of people were taking the p*** out of Arsenal a few weeks ago saying they would be relegated. I wonder if they have changed their minds now the same as many have done saying we would walk the championship. :hook:

Woolly Mammoth

Success has many fathers, whereas failure is an orphan.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 27, 2021, 01:36:58 AM

Blimey Woolly
That's a bit deep for 1.36 am
Nurse, Woolly's forgotten his tablet!

Dodgin

Good game to watch, young talented players there.

rebel

But can they keep performing like that? Week in week out? Plus, were Tottenham at their best?

bog

First half Spurs looked awful.

filham

Great result for Arsenal, that should keep their fans happy for a while.
I think it is fare game for us to knock a big six club when they are having a bad run.

Bassey the warrior

I think the point by the OP is well made, I was never comfortable with claims that we would p**s the league and potentially remain unbeaten, but conversely I'm not ready to call doom and gloom either. There's a whole lot of games to be played and I won't try predicting where we're going to end up, I'll just try to enjoy the journey.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on September 27, 2021, 10:47:38 AM
I think the point by the OP is well made, I was never comfortable with claims that we would p**s the league and potentially remain unbeaten, but conversely I'm not ready to call doom and gloom either. There's a whole lot of games to be played and I won't try predicting where we're going to end up, I'll just try to enjoy the journey.
I agree!  However I couldn't resist having a laugh at Arsenal's poor start but never thought they were in any danger of relegation xx

LittleErn

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on September 27, 2021, 08:29:37 AM

Blimey Woolly

LOL. But it might not be 1.36 am where Woolly is!

HamsterWheel

I  must have missed something - did Arsenal win the World Cup yesterday?
Or just at home beat another team who played a disgruntled exit-seeking striker and were set up by their fifth choice for manager?

MartyFFC

lol, they're up to 10th place and people are getting out the bunting. And to think, Wenger used to get hammered for finishing 4th every season

love4ffc

Quote from: AnotherVicHalomLoveChild on September 27, 2021, 08:29:37 AM

Blimey Woolly

I do not really believe that time exist in Woolly's universe.  Sorry that is off topic. 

As for the OP, I agree with Mitrovic the warrior.  I found it hard to suppress the desire to go crazy and shout to everyone that Fulham are going to storm the league.  But, I feel that by doing so it just jinxes Fulham. 

I have a mate who has been predicting Fulham to win their matches by 3-0 and 5-0 based on their start to th season.  He no longer giving predictions for Fulham  :010:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

perry geyton

We'd of beat that Spurs team to be fair they were proper crap,  they can celebrate once they actually beat a decent team.

Definately a one off

filham

Quote from: perry geyton on September 27, 2021, 04:10:08 PM
We'd of beat that Spurs team to be fair they were proper crap,  they can celebrate once they actually beat a decent team.

Definately a one off

We need to be wary of a poor performing  Spurs team, come January they could be looking for new players and are always likely to snatch the likes of Carvalho or even Mitro.

WindyCity

Quote from: HamsterWheel on September 27, 2021, 02:44:54 PM
I  must have missed something - did Arsenal win the World Cup yesterday?
Or just at home beat another team who played a disgruntled exit-seeking striker and were set up by their fifth choice for manager?

Ha.  Thx for the morning chuckle Wheel!  Well done.

:005: