watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I never thought I would say this!

Started by Peabody, December 26, 2010, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I never thought I would say this but we are in deep trouble MH has not only lost the fans, he has also lost the dressing room. Ironically, for the first 20/25 minutes it looked like a walk in the park but then, I think it was Dickson, made a mistake and pushed the ball to a West Ham player and they scored. From then on, our heads went down and we never recovered. Unlike last season, we had no fight and no ideas of what do. Aj should have scored as did EJ. In the end, West Ham were worthy winners. Were we go from here I do not know.

MJG

First 30 mins we played fine and were playing like the way we were set up the last couple of years and then we gave them a chance and we let them off the hook.
start of second half he moved dickson slighty forward and then he made those subs!!!!. f######g mess for the rest of the game. Still knowcking balls forward too early and what he see's in EJ i will never know.

Admin

Quote from: MJG on December 26, 2010, 03:46:30 PM
First 30 mins we played fine and were playing like the way we were set up the last couple of years and then we gave them a chance and we let them off the hook.
start of second half he moved dickson slighty forward and then he made those subs!!!!. f#####g mess for the rest of the game. Still knowcking balls forward too early and what he see's in EJ i will never know.

"what he see's in EJ i will never know". January shop window

TonyGilroy

We have no cutting edge or pace or even agression and look very much like a team headed for relegation and probably without much of a fight.

I don't think there's an easy answer such as sacking Hughes or signing a couple of players. A new manager has this squad and little time to bring anyone in. New players have to be both capable and up for a fight. Not once decent players coming on loan for game time or kids who haven't been here before.

I think we're fu**ed.

FatFreddysCat

To be honest any potential manager worth his salt looking for a new job would have been watching Fulham and the players, wouldn't take a genius to know we need a goal scorer, and Salcido and Etuhu are crap.

jarv

Today and the manCity game have seen Fulham fold their tents and go home. Absolutely gutless performance. It is performances like these which have relegation written all over them. I hate to be so negative but we have all seen it before, teams like Coppell's Reading, Burley's Ipswich, "too good to go down West ham" , Newcastle, Southampton etc.

It is not the results at this stage of the season as much as the lack of fight in Fulham, same as all of these teams.

Who wants to join Fulham now? Anyone up for a relegation fight?

mccscratch

what he see's in EJ i will never know.

You mean potentially our best player on the pitch today? The one that never gave the ball up, ran his socks off in good spaces and was denied a goal by a brilliant save that Green did not know much about?

I am all for talking about how bad we are but lets stick to the guys that were the real problem today because if you all think EJ was the problem you need your heads examined...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Peabody

I was there and I am sorry but EJ was like a headless chicken today. I hate criticising our players but both EJ and Dickson were not good both kept loosing the ball as well as making poor passes. EJ should have scored with his effort on goal (as should AJ).
Added to this the fact that Dickson gave them the goal that let them back into the game. Sorry but those are not just my views but practically everyone sitting around me.

Hazey

Quote from: mccscratch on December 26, 2010, 05:02:42 PM
what he see's in EJ i will never know.

You mean potentially our best player on the pitch today? The one that never gave the ball up, ran his socks off in good spaces and was denied a goal by a brilliant save that Green did not know much about?

I am all for talking about how bad we are but lets stick to the guys that were the real problem today because if you all think EJ was the problem you need your heads examined...

WTF....seriously this time!  If anyone ever ever EVER suggests that this guy gives us anything the sky will freaking fall in.  He stands at the top of the box most the time when we have possession crowding the area.  A few times today he even lost possession to HIMSELF!  God I want him to succeed but it just ain't going to happen!  He just looks lost, without confidence and without a clue as to what he is to do.

The game was lost when he came on, BUT there was no way he was going to get us back in it.  He wasn't the problem but he definitely isn't the answer and if he is the best we have in the squad then we deserve to go down not one but two levels to League 1.
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club