News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Will the harshest Mitrovic doubter kindly apologise to this forum!!

Started by Nick Bateman, September 30, 2021, 05:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Brawn on October 01, 2021, 12:58:40 PM
Would that be the same Scott Parker that got 26 goals out of him last time we were in this league?

He did. But, due to his negative, boring tactics, we scraped up to the Prem in a playoff final when we should have easily got automatic promotion.

'nuff said
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Brawn

Nick Bateman

This posting was slightly made in jest, but Parker did barely utilise Mitrovic when Fulham couldn't buy a goal last season and showed little faith when the Serb wasn't performing at his best. One does not forget Parker's services to this club, even dipping into his own wallet, cobwebs and all, to help out a few employees during difficult financial circumstances.

Some of the criticism on this forum of Mitrovic in the past I felt was fairly harsh and the posting may have caught the eye of many culprits (not Parker) so as I stated it was half in jest. But even if Mammoth describes one as a "Z list" celebrity at least one is a celeb. One hears they are looking for a new Bond.....
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on October 02, 2021, 02:53:17 PM
This posting was slightly made in jest, but Parker did barely utilise Mitrovic when Fulham couldn't buy a goal last season and showed little faith when the Serb wasn't performing at his best. One does not forget Parker's services to this club, even dipping into his own wallet, cobwebs and all, to help out a few employees during difficult financial circumstances.

Some of the criticism on this forum of Mitrovic in the past I felt was fairly harsh and the posting may have caught the eye of many culprits (not Parker) so as I stated it was half in jest. But even if Mammoth describes one as a "Z list" celebrity at least one is a celeb. One hears they are looking for a new Bond.....

Slightly made in jest, I forgive you then.
I was being generous when I said Z only because it's the last letter in the alphabet. As for being a celeb, you should distance yourself from that. Dont take offence but it's another word for odd ball, and there are plenty of them on the box, that's why nobody watches TV like they use to, it's all your fault.
Anyway as I mentioned in my previous superb post you not a bad bloke but you could be even better if you stopped calling yourself one.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Ruislip White

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 02, 2021, 03:49:40 PM

I was being generous when I said Z only because it's the last letter in the alphabet. As for being a celeb, you should distance yourself from that. Dont take offence but it's another word for odd ball, and there are plenty of them on the box, that's why nobody watches TV like they use to, it's all your fault.
Anyway as I mentioned in my previous superb post you not a bad bloke but you could be even better if you stopped calling yourself one.
Has Nick personally done something to upset you?  I5't's pretty piss poor that you're personally abusive  towards him....yet again.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Ruislip White on October 02, 2021, 03:55:26 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 02, 2021, 03:49:40 PM

Has Nick personally done something to upset you?  I5't's pretty piss poor that you're personally abusive  towards him....yet again.

Nothing against my old mucker Batesy at all, what makes you think that ?

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes they are looking for a vagabond.

Never forget your Roots.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 02, 2021, 04:01:06 PM

Haha, good one. Much thanks from Ruislip White, Toshes Mate, RaySmith and others for coming to my defense but was not needed, as Mammoth and I have sparred numerous times and to be frank, his verbal assaults are akin to being mauled by a dead sheep! But healthy banter is the life blood of any active forum and one relies on one's intestinal fortitude to overcome such minor altercations.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on October 02, 2021, 05:23:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 02, 2021, 04:01:06 PM

Haha, good one. Much thanks from Ruislip White, Toshes Mate, RaySmith and others for coming to my defense but was not needed, as Mammoth and I have sparred numerous times and to be frank, his verbal assaults are akin to being mauled by a dead sheep! But healthy banter is the life blood of any active forum and one relies on one's intestinal fortitude to overcome such minor altercations.

Precisely, that's the spirit Batesy, that little lynch mob of Tosses mate and his mates were gunning for little old me, I really don't know what I did to upset them so much, they must be very sensitive but I forgive them.

Never forget your Roots.