more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a terrible goal we've just conceded

Started by Fulham 442, October 02, 2021, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Hatch007 on October 02, 2021, 02:03:22 PM
Someone please explain to me how Wilson stays on instead of Kebano who at least tried to be positive. Wilson has done less than nothing today!😤

Agree Wilson has been poor. I think he's a bit overrated tbh.

WindyCity

Quote from: Shropshire Lad on October 02, 2021, 02:05:50 PM
Four shots on target and four goals what does that tell you.

Yeah, part of the bad show today.  I think Mawson looks absolutely terrible and outclassed on the pitch, didn't understand why so many here were calling out for him.  Wilson has turned into a bit of a disappointment, has had now several poor showings in a row.  His shine has worn off.  Coventry deserve the win and three points today, clearly.  FFC has some work to do......

Black and White Town

Totally deserve to be criticised for the performance today, but still been a good season so far overall. All teams have bad games sometimes.

Southdowns White

The team look like they were out on the sauce all night. Slow to react to everything and getting caught with the ball constantly.

I Ronic

Quote from: WindyCity on October 02, 2021, 02:09:55 PM
Quote from: Shropshire Lad on October 02, 2021, 02:05:50 PM
Four shots on target and four goals what does that tell you.

Yeah, part of the bad show today.  I think Mawson looks absolutely terrible and outclassed on the pitch, didn't understand why so many here were calling out for him.  Wilson has turned into a bit of a disappointment, has had now several poor showings in a row.  His shine has worn off.  Coventry deserve the win and three points today, clearly.  FFC has some work to do......

It's  Robinson for me. Didn't link well with Nesskens really poor pass selection and gave the ball away too often.

RaySmith

A pretty even first half, but we looked that bit sharper and  our passing btter than Coventry, and had a bit of luck.

But that first  conceded goal was awful, as if Ream and Omhah  had never played together before.
Ream slipped but Omaha shold have bashed it out of play.
Ok, one of those things on a difficult surface, but then that pen straight after, and their tails were up.

We haven't looked solid defensively this season, and today we fell apart.
Keeper definitely seems to be a weakness.

Beamer

Lost almost all the physical battles and looked very lightweight. Ream had his usual 'moment' or several. All in all a poor performance, too many of our players are deliquescent and simply disappear in the rain.

Woolly Mammoth

Too many big time Charlie's today plus we are currently too lightweight for many of these games and not enough desire again. The manager has to take a lot of the responsibility for this but the players should hang their heads in shame.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Arthur

Quote from: Jules on October 02, 2021, 02:01:01 PM
Forget autos this season I am sorry to say.

I disagree. There are no outstanding teams in this division. We've got Carvalho, Tete and, hopefully, Cairney to come back in - maybe even Kongolo. We can still get into the automatic places.

ken 44

Quote from: Beamer on October 02, 2021, 02:55:34 PM
Lost almost all the physical battles and looked very lightweight. Ream had his usual 'moment' or several. All in all a poor performance, too many of our players are deliquescent and simply disappear in the rain.
Ream has been steady this eason but as you say he allways makes at least one telling mistake,

ken 44

Ream is to slow in his thourt process and it has proved costly
but he seems to be a fans favourit but not mine.