Main Menu

What a terrible goal we've just conceded

Started by Fulham 442, October 02, 2021, 01:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Fulham 442

Steeeeeeeeeed

howitis

Manager picked an awful team and deserves blame for this ...

Jules

Very very sloppy from us. Ok not a penalty but they look hungry, apart from Harrison and Denis we have been poor. Need to step this up and start testing them now. Up the tempo and stop the backward and sideways stuff

ashteadFFC

Denver Fulham

Gazzaniga created the first one with a terrible pass under no pressure, but what Onomah was doing I'll never know.

SP

Should've been an obvious yellow card for simulation.

Fulham 442

Game over now. We've just not been at the races today.

Mr White

WindyCity

Another stupid yellow picked up by Mitrovic.

Team in free-fall.  Disappointing

Mr White

Jules

Oh well, back to the drawing board. We are falling apart. Forget autos this season I am sorry to say. Three losses already and this one we have been woeful.

FFCFOREVER

Hatch007

Someone please explain to me how Wilson stays on instead of Kebano who at least tried to be positive. Wilson has done less than nothing today!😤

southwest6

Very rarely do this - but actually switched off the game at half time. Had a very strong feeling we were going to lose and the game itself was proper sh*te.

Black and White Town

Worst performance of the season. Dreadful defending.
Coventry have played really well.

Shropshire Lad

Four shots on target and four goals what does that tell you.

Southcoastffc

First half was 11 v 10. Onomah was invisible. Unfortunately he didn't stay that way. Then a cheat"s penalty. Panic set in. Great 3rd goal then we've fallen apart. But I never want to see Onomah in a Fulham shirt again.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.