News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This season - when we’re good we’re great but…

Started by joef, October 02, 2021, 02:12:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joef

When we're bad we're just awful.

Not much inbetween

Sting of the North

Hard disagree. Second half today was the only time so far we have been awful. In my opinion.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 02, 2021, 02:29:55 PM
Hard disagree. Second half today was the only time so far we have been awful. In my opinion.

Agree. THIS was atrocious but really our only bad performance to date.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

WhiteJC

do we need to score twice before we can settle down to our game? when we have a cushion we play so much better, surely it can't be a hangover from last season can it?

Fernhurst

The Money we have spent on players and wages should allow us to be one thing —- that's DOMINANT.
Didn't see any of that, actually Coventry we're much the more dominant team.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Coventry had more desire, appetite and hunger, I don't understand why we are physically a push over more often that not.
One issue I do believe is that we also lack a playmaker, somebody who is a link man and creates like a mobile Tom Cairney.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

joef

Quote from: Sting of the North on October 02, 2021, 02:29:55 PM

I thought Blackpool was awful too.

I also thought we were poor first half today and the own goal flattered us. We were second best all game.

joef

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 02, 2021, 04:25:21 PM
Coventry had more desire, appetite and hunger, I don't understand why we are physically a push over more often that not.
One issue I do believe is that we also lack a playmaker, somebody who is a link man and creates like a mobile Tom Cairney.

I was thinking exactly this too. Oh boy how much we miss an 💯 fit Tom. It's quite sad that I forget he's even part of Fulham nowadays, I think I've just resigned myself to the fact he'll never return fully

Fernhurst

We are sadly lacking of any control in midfield. It's been an issue since almost the start of the season.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.