watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham fan racially abused

Started by ffcthereligion, October 02, 2021, 03:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffcthereligion

Unfortunately you may have seen today significant commotion at the front left of the away section near the Coventry fans. I personally witnessed a man in a cap in the second tier of the home section making monkey gestures towards one of our black fans, who was also targeted with 'Harvey price' chants.

As Fulham fans we are used to losing away and do not react in such a way to throwing away a lead. I can assure you that there were several witnesses including stewards who I spoke to during the game. Nevertheless, no action was taken to remove the fan land instead Fulham fans were targeted as the trouble makers because of their response.

I can take a loss, but this was shameful

cookieg

Radiowhite

Report to police and the clubs, I assume there will be cctv.

ffcthereligion

Police are involved. They took a few witness statements but did not do anything at the time. The fan in question watched the rest of the game and continued to antagonise the black fan and the rest of us

SP

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: SP on October 02, 2021, 03:48:26 PM
Unbelievable & so depressing.
I hope they name and shame them. The fact that a West Brom fan has now been imprisoned for being a keyboard warrior and racially abusing one of their own players gives me hope that something will be done. Its shameful and makes my blood boil.

Andy S

Friendsoffulham