watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A new manager

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 03, 2021, 12:01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

A new squad both interrupted with International break's & injuries - let's see where we are after 20 game's....not making any excuses....but aren't we still bedding in

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Definitely a work in progress.

Keep calm - & find some fuel - DON'T PANIC!

Whitestone

That's how I see it too.

ianthailand

It's difficult playing with 10 men most weeks. Cavaleiro and Kebano are not up to it on a regular basis and BDR is hopelessly out of form (and especially when he plays out there). Don't think Robinson or Joe would cut it long term. Hopefully Jungle Boy has an answer in January.

Lighthouse

Massively inconsistent from half to half as we once were under many previous managers. I had hoped that after the good start we would at least have consistent performances. But sadly not. Yesterday was a massive game that every player should have been up for. However I am not sure any of them looked at the races. Was there a game plan?

I am still unhappy that our manager doesn't know his best 11. Yes it is a squad game and players need to be rested. But too many come in and play well for a game and then like yesterday look as if they have never met each other before.

There is no panic but I do feel puzzled. What exactly are we playing at?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ianthailand on October 03, 2021, 12:31:26 PM
It's difficult playing with 10 men most weeks. Cavaleiro and Kebano are not up to it on a regular basis and BDR is hopelessly out of form (and especially when he plays out there). Don't think Robinson or Joe would cut it long term. Hopefully Jungle Boy has an answer in January.

Just for you Ian

https://www.google.com/amp/s/smirfittsspeech.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/tony-khan-on-buying-rights-to-tarzan-boy-for-jungle-boys-theme-jungle-boy-taz-comment/amp/

How's life in sunny Thailand.... I'm selling up in London, hope to move too Devon....also hoping to visit Hua Hin & Krabi in February....

ianthailand

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 03, 2021, 01:27:49 PM

Just for you Ian

https://www.google.com/amp/s/smirfittsspeech.wordpress.com/2021/01/06/tony-khan-on-buying-rights-to-tarzan-boy-for-jungle-boys-theme-jungle-boy-taz-comment/amp/

How's life in sunny Thailand.... I'm selling up in London, hope to move too Devon....also hoping to visit Hua Hin & Krabi in February....
All good here young man. Restrictions easing in Bangkok and holiday areas, they need the money from us farang. Sangkha still no-go. Hope you get your holiday (never been to Hua Hin or Krabi) and that youur move to Devon is successful. Great part of the country down there. If you stop off in Bangkok let me know and we'll meet up for drink.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ianthailand on October 03, 2021, 04:24:48 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 03, 2021, 01:27:49 PM

Just for you Ian

All good here young man. Restrictions easing in Bangkok and holiday areas, they need the money from us farang. Sangkha still no-go. Hope you get your holiday (never been to Hua Hin or Krabi) and that youur move to Devon is successful. Great part of the country down there. If you stop off in Bangkok let me know and we'll meet up for drink.

I'll keep you posted.....stay safe

Nero

At least Siliva apologized instead of coming out with some crap about how he saw a team desperate to win but where a bit naive