watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Funny old game

Started by Londonfranky, October 03, 2021, 12:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Londonfranky

We lose to Coventry 4-1 who lost to Luton 5-0 three days ago, who lose at home Birmingham 5-0 three weeks ago who we beat 4-1 two weeks ago, now as Greavie said funny old game!! It's funny because going into the first international break we were like the championship version of the 1970 Brazil World Cup winners, going into the second international break we've turned into the Fulham team that lost to Torquay 2-1 to go 91st in the football league, I know that a big exaggeration but reading this board over the last few months that how it seems, this is where Marco and LBM start earning there money, sorting out the defence would be good, I think Slav's team conceded practically a goal a game over the whole season, it just proves what a competitive division this is, but the difference  between Slav's two runs to the playoffs the first three months of those season we were pretty crap, where as we're on 20 points after a just under a quarter of the season gone, maintain that for next three quarters will be okay

filham

The old saying is that you are only as good as your last game, we have cause to worry for the next couple of weeks.

SP

A strange weekend with PSG, Bayern & Real Madrid all losing. 

I'm hoping the highly charged atmosphere against QPR will ensure a more committed & brave performance.

Woolly Mammoth

A week in football is a long time, two weeks is an eternity, so plenty of time for Silva to chew the fat over.
Plenty of time for the team to brush themselves down and get the last match out of their systems.
What will be interesting is, injures permitting the starting line for our next match.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.