https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can this weekend get any worse ?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, October 03, 2021, 04:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logicalman

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 03, 2021, 05:08:32 PM
Quote from: bog on October 03, 2021, 04:56:08 PM
I've had 68 years of it and I still the club. Galling to see them Bees buzzing but I don't begrudge them.

092.gif

I just find them really incompetent. They hang around with their millions, but have no really drive or understanding of football.

Yes, we're getting a nice new shiny stand, spend a few bob on players,  but beyond that, where is this club really going? As a football club, we've not really gone anywhere under them, in fact, we've gone backwards.

I think a few are blinded by their personal wealth, their intent to pump millions in, but I'd have expected us to have evolved by now.

Same shite every season ..

So did that go for Mo as well? He had little understanding of football, the difference being he manage to employ those that did! I recall his comments to the Fulham fans regarding the MJ statue, not exactly in tune with the fan base at that point, but we all still hold him in not little reverence.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Forever Fulham

I think Khan means well.  I believe almost all of you think that as well.  He has splashed about as much cash as he can, given the  rules.  If he isn't picking the players for the club, he doesn't get the blame for their performance--unless he put in place the wrong managers and player personnel/scouting staff who weren't up  to their respective jobs.  What worked for Silva early on isn't working of late, and we're speculating as to why.  The aftermath of international breaks had some effect to be sure. But that doesn't explain some of the simply confounding performances we're getting.  Players bowling over their own teammates, letting in easy goals.  Mitro not getting sufficient service and help.  Some defenders who stand and watch when they should be kicking it into high gear immediately.  And the goalkeeping.  My God!