watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone else find themselves…..

Started by Worcesterwhite, October 03, 2021, 07:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worcesterwhite

Screaming at Odoi to close an attacker down when they get into the box, he just seems to back off and let them have space to shoot as per the 3rd goal yesterday. Apart from that he had a decent enough game but it is so frustrating and you can see wats going to happen like it's in slow motion

Lighthouse

I have never found myself. I have been lost and bewildered for so long. A voice in the wilderness, a child crying for attention. A ghost wondering why nobody can see him. Unable to fathom either reality or those that make up the fractured pretence of what they claim is life. I am a stranger in a strange land. Looking in the mirror of hope but only finding a bottomless pit of regret. Never finding release and yet fearing it at the same time.

So no I have never found myself. But I am glad that such questions are being asked now.

Bugger I just read the rest of the post. Now I just feel stupid.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

70sPimlico

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on October 03, 2021, 07:52:56 PM
Screaming at Odoi to close an attacker down when they get into the box, he just seems to back off and let them have space to shoot as per the 3rd goal yesterday. Apart from that he had a decent enough game but it is so frustrating and you can see wats going to happen like it's in slow motion
God yes. And Bryan, but he's tweaked it and gets closer. The last couple of championship seasons, we seemed to have allowed crosses in the box but not to be beaten down the line.

At the start of the season it was obvious this had changed. Robinson and tete got so close and it made such a difference. I posted about it. The frustration to see this now is painful.

At the start of the season, we were harrowing the hell out of the opposition when we lost possession. Its visibly levelled off. Got to say, I think Fabio played a big part of this in the centre of the park.

There appears to be a certain arrogance about us recently  (last month) and not in a good way.

Yesterday hurt big time. Horrible journey back. If were going to get a game like that, then let it happen at the beginning of October leaving us in 5th place.
Got a feeling we won't see a performance like that for a while