News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham U23's v Stoke City U23's on Friday night.

Started by Riversider, October 04, 2021, 04:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

There is something mightily wrong at our club if Rodrigo Muniz doesn't play 90 minutes in this game, no reason whatsoever to not get minutes in his legs,
Anyone else agree ?

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

70sPimlico

Do I think there is something fundamentally wrong at the club if Muniz doesn't play in the U23 game on Friday?

No. No I don't.

And my reason for thinking this is that we have a big team of really experienced tactical and fitness coaches who I have to assume know what they are doing in terms of optimum training for individual players.

If you're talking about game time, which is a fair point, they do play fairly high intensity matches in training and they nearly always arrange one or to friendlies behind closed doors in international week. As I understand it, the friendlies are often split into quarters and this gives each team the chance to try things and they often ask the opposition to overload certain areas to work on tactics and formations.

Don't get me wrong, he obviously needs game time and I'm really interested to see what he's got but I dont think the clubs falling apart if he doesn't play against Stoke's reserves.