News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Anybody plays PES out there (video game)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, October 05, 2021, 04:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Maybe not a thread for the fans of a certain age, but may be of use for some.

I don't play many video games at all, BUT I have been playing PES in its various guises for over 20 years... And this year in its new Guise "Efootball 2022" it is absolute rubbish.

It is free I guess, and It may improve with updates, but I don't think it can be improved that much.

Anyhow, because of this, this year I have used a Custom File for the first time, the v9.5 from PES Universe, in PES 2021... and I am very impressed.

Full squads and full kits for this season, and has all the transfers correct from what I can see...

Actually I have noticed one transfer missing, Wilson and Muniz are in at Fulham, etc, but no Gazzaniga in the squad... So Rodak in goal for me (as i would like to see in real life).

Just started my campaign to win the Championship, will help see me through the winter. From my first few games I honestly think it's the best football video game I have ever played now.

MartyFFC

Played it since its first incarnation of 'International Superstar Soccer' on the SNES, and bought every PES until 2019 when I stopped playing, which was coincidentally when my daughter was born. Always way better than FIFA......

Steeeeeeeeeed

Quote from: MartyFFC on October 05, 2021, 09:05:54 AM
Played it since its first incarnation of 'International Superstar Soccer' on the SNES, and bought every PES until 2019 when I stopped playing, which was coincidentally when my daughter was born. Always way better than FIFA......

Oh yeah, always better than FIFA.