more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tyrese Francois

Started by Riversider, October 08, 2021, 09:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

Quote from: JEEVES on October 09, 2021, 11:56:14 PM
Francois and Carvalho aka Hyndman and Roberts. Don't want to be at our club? Someone show them the door quickly please, lets not drag this out. Ta Daa..
shouldn't the question be asked why that don't want to be here?
Just the views of a long term fan

Twig

Quote from: JEEVES on October 09, 2021, 11:56:14 PM
Francois and Carvalho aka Hyndman and Roberts. Don't want to be at our club? Someone show them the door quickly please, lets not drag this out. Ta Daa..

Err you want to kick out our young talent. I bet you'll then be first in line to argue there's no point in an academy!

Seriously, can you blame young lads for looking at what contracts and which clubs are open to them? The career of a professional footballer is short and injury can make it even shorter. If one of them was your lad wouldn't you want the best for him? Yes, they sometimes make a bad choice and yes their heads are sometimes turned by the money when they would be wise to consider other factors. But as long as we get a good transfer fee (if they decide to move on) then I don't begrudge them the time to consider their options.

sunburywhite

If you have made the slog through football from whatever young age you started (so you have done 10+ years of traing everyweek etc) and you get a sniff of playing in the first team of a club in any of the top 4 divisions you are going to want it so much

If you are palying for a club in top 2 divisions but not getting a sniff then firstly your game isnt improving and secondly you want to play your next 10 years in front of crowds bigger than they get for resrve matches at Motspur
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Tabby

There is a load of former Fulham academy players that didn't get a sniff at the first team playing in the championship right now. Was happy to see Adebayo popping up scoring for Luton, recall him being a CB at youth level wasn't he? Rob Atkinson starting at Bristol City was also a nice surprise. The quality is clearly there for the academy players to be able to step up, it is just that the transition has been hard to accomplish with a few exceptions.