watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Still got thump

Started by bog, October 15, 2021, 10:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Although two weeks ago I've still got the hump over the way we played.  Coventry were on the back of a 5-0 thumping and there was an obvious collective will to respond with a 100% commitment to make amends. Whilst we don't have a divine right to win all games I do expect a high level commitment. With the squad we have I do not wish to see us slide back into mid-table also rans. 

092.gif   

RaySmith

It doesn't matter how good  your players are, there are no games in this league  where you can expect just to turn up and dazzle everyone with your quality - every  result has to be hard earned.

As you say bog, Coventry had something to prove, and  had actually been doing very well anyway before the hammering, then went two lucky goals i front, and with a home crowd behind them....

Let's hope this was just a blip from Fulham and we will see decent, coherent and determined performance tomorrow, with, hopefully, a good result.

COYW

Fulham 442

Quote from: RaySmith on October 15, 2021, 10:42:16 AM
It doesn't matter how good  your players are, there are no games in this league  where you can expect just to turn up and dazzle everyone with your quality - every  result has to be hard earned.

As you say bog, Coventry had something to prove, and  had actually been doing very well anyway before the hammering, then went two lucky goals i front, and with a home crowd behind them....

Let's hope this was just a blip from Fulham and we will see decent, coherent and determined performance tomorrow, with, hopefully, a good result.

COYW
I sincerely hope we do bounce back tomorrow but QPR will be well up for it but I do agree that Coventry's two gifted goals made a huge difference in our last game.

bog

The manner of the first goal really worried me. We looked so casual and were clobbered before the cheating shite going and that was that.... :031:

092.gif

filham

Another bad performance tomorrow and we will be having a few hard words on this board about players and manager.
On the other hand a good performance and three points in the bag and we will all be talking promotion again.

COYW lets see you perform.