News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Parker Gets B'mouth promoted he will have been up and down more than...

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, October 17, 2021, 05:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penfold

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Andy S

Rufus I don't understand you and others like you? Why can you not stroll on by. Just because you have no interest in parker it doesn't mean others can't. So please stroll on by

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: Andy S on October 17, 2021, 11:47:57 PM
Rufus I don't understand you and others like you? Why can you not stroll on by. Just because you have no interest in parker it doesn't mean others can't. So please stroll on by

This thread is pretty embarrassing to be fair.

filham

Fulham are on course for three play off victories in five years, that too would be something of a record .

Of course it would be a record we could all do without as we really want nothing less than automatic promotion.

filham

If Parker gets Bournmouth promotet and then takes them to a mid table premier league position Spurs and England will be but short steps away for him.

FFC1987

Quote from: filham on October 19, 2021, 12:54:14 PM
If Parker gets Bournmouth promotet and then takes them to a mid table premier league position Spurs and England will be but short steps away for him.

If he achieves that, I think he'll be setting his sights on bigger than Spurs to be honest.

davew

Quote from: filham on October 19, 2021, 12:54:14 PM
Not going to happen!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fernhurst

Looks like they are grinding out another 0-1 win away from home at Stoke. Loads of time wasting time and players going down injured as soon as Stoke fire into a little life.
Puts them on 31 points if it stays like this.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.