watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good QPR match report from a Rangers fan

Started by Cookie6262, October 18, 2021, 06:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Excellent, he has missed his vocation he should have been a sports journalist, or maybe he is.
He is spot on regarding the pundits on SKY and most accurate elsewhere. Although he was slightly harsh regarding the referee although I can see where he was coming from. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Cookie6262

I'm good friends with his brother, he is trying to make it in the Sports Journalism business and is doing ok at the moment without hitting the big time 😂 His articles are very good if your interested below is the link to his championship pre season preview

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/55357/season-preview-21-22-%E2%80%93-contenders

MartyFFC

'Dangerously inept Denis Odoi'. Interesting to hear an objective view on Odoi's defensive capabilities

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

bog

Top draw. I think that humourous one liners gets a point across better and this was full of them! Very fair merit marks as well. Thanks for the posting. I really enjoy any win v them as I have never got over us selling Rodney Marsh to them.   

092.gif

Southcoastffc

A very good read.  And it really illustrates that, as very well as we played, there was actually not much to beat.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Cravenette

gang

Quote from: bog on October 18, 2021, 09:32:39 AM
Top draw. I think that humourous one liners gets a point across better and this was full of them! Very fair merit marks as well. Thanks for the posting. I really enjoy any win v them as I have never got over us selling Rodney Marsh to them.   

092.gif

We used the money to buy Alan Clarke.

General

Very enjoyable read. If he wrote about other teams I'd read his reviews. Definitely worth seeing as a sports journalist.  Loved his turn of phrase and imagery conjured up, very creative and articulate at the same time.

Andy S

Dr Know

Quote from: gang on October 18, 2021, 09:53:45 AM

092.gif

We sold Marsh for £15,000 and bought Clarke for £37, 500 !

bog

092.gif

True. Both together would have been a treat.   

Penfold

Loft for Words is normally very level headed about Fulham and QPR. If you want to read what their more delusional fans think, check out the pathetic We are the Rangers Boys.

Donnie Lonegan

I saw a few words in there beginning with F and C that my hold up any journalistic ambitions he might have, but to be fair, their fans have a right to be pissed off, it's almost as if their team rolls over and let's us stroll away with the match every time. If the boot was on the other foot, I'd be pissed off too.

Whitesideup

Quote from: MartyFFC on October 18, 2021, 08:54:37 AM
'Dangerously inept Denis Odoi'. Interesting to hear an objective view on Odoi's defensive capabilities

Don't agree. Occasional error, yes, but you can say the same of most players -  overall Denis has been playing well.

Sting of the North

Quote from: MartyFFC on October 18, 2021, 08:54:37 AM

Why would that view be more objective than the range of views we see on here?

St Eve

Quote from: Dr Know on October 18, 2021, 10:53:45 AM

092.gif

We sold Marsh for £15,000 and bought Clarke for £37, 500 !
I thought we paid less for Clarke

cookieg

To be honest I got a bit bored after 5 minutes. Seemed to use 500 words when 10 would do. Maybe likes the sound of his own keyboard.