watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great Night For Us Overall

Started by Ruislip White, October 20, 2021, 09:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruislip White

WBA lose for once.  Cov lose.  Cairney back, excellent and in the goals.
A few concerns that we need to fix.  We gave Cardiff so many chances through sloppiness.  Luckily they were awful and couldn't  capitalise.  Have to cut that out before playing better teams.
Robinson worries me.  Poor decision making and execution and everything he does seems laboured and difficult.  Wilson's decision making and execution also needs to improve.  Otherwise a good team performance.

Overall great night.

bigalffc

Agree about Robinson, need Joe Bryan fit, but hey what great cover we have
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Tabby

Hope that Stansfield gets another shot, looked very bright out there even if it was very brief.

Somerset Fulham

I agree regarding Robinson (what on earth was that pass to their defender about?!) and also Wilson.  So far he has flattered to deceive, I think. We also got sloppy after the second goal went in and were continually giving the ball away or giving away free kicks in the middle of the park.

But that said, it was a good performance overall against an extremely poor side, even when they went into the break at nil-nil, I was never concerned about us not winning this one.

TC was the added bonus of course, but most importantly we move on to the next one and are now hopefully at the start of the right sort of run again.   The positives to take from the game are much more than the aforementioned negatives.

bill taylors apprentice

A wins a win but we were very sloppy at times, in attack and defence.

Sgt Fulham

A nice routine victory that should have been about 5. Sloppy at the end, but we had it in the bag all day long. Hopefully we can maintain our streak against a reanimated Forest.

Forever Fulham

Players have good and bad games.  It's still early, maybe too early to second guess the manager on who starts and why.

SP

Great night but local flooding meant walking through a foot of water on the Brighton Road which was more like a river tonight.  Happy to be back in the automatics.

grandad

Justwatched the 90 mins on the Offal with better camera angles & replays. The Sky Red Button was very poor with the single camera.
Mitro was onside with the through ball. The lino got that wrong clearly as their LB was goal side of Mitro.
Wilson was clearly barged off the ball in the pen area & in my opinion should have been a pen.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

A good night but with a few negatives,
However who can recall the negatives  when we have the Cairney goal to occupy our minds.