more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bournemouth Fixture Update

Started by WhiteJC, October 22, 2021, 04:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Southcoastffc

AFC Bournemouth's trip to Craven Cottage in December has been selected for live television coverage.

The fixture will now kick-off at 7.45pm on Friday 3rd December.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southcoastffc

Sorry WhiteJC, I hadn't realised you'd already posted this rearrangement.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham 442

Bring it on! It should be a very tasty match!!

MartyFFC

Great news; far, far prefer the Friday evening slot to the ridiculous 12.30 Saturday KO

filham

Match on TV I guess, means another battle in the dark with Friday night rush hour traffic.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on October 22, 2021, 05:44:29 PM
Match on TV I guess, means another battle in the dark with Friday night rush hour traffic.
I love Friday evening games. Usually a great start to the weekend.

Baston White

Confirmed as main game on Sky.

love4ffc

Quote from: Baston White on October 22, 2021, 07:30:07 PM
Confirmed as main game on Sky.

That is the main reason for the move.  It's about the broadcasting money. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ChesterTheTabby

Fully expected this - best game of the bunch that weekend no doubt. If form continues, of course.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

davew

Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 22, 2021, 06:39:11 PM
Quote from: filham on October 22, 2021, 05:44:29 PM
I love Friday evening games. Usually a great start to the weekend.
Must be missing something, the last 2 games we played on a Friday night were at home v Wolves on 9 April and we lost 0-1. the other was also at home vs Leeds on 19 March and we lost 2-1. not a great start to those 2 weekends! Maybe we can break the trend against Bournemouth?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

MartyFFC

Live on Sky, back at the Cottage; and on a Friday night. Can't wait to see Scott's trouser and knitwear selection

Fulham 442

Quote from: MartyFFC on October 23, 2021, 10:00:03 AM
Live on Sky, back at the Cottage; and on a Friday night. Can't wait to see Scott's trouser and knitwear selection
Perhaps Marco will up his game from his usual sombre black outfit so he can compete.  We could then have a "best dressed manager" poll .. :005:

Ronnief

Friday Night Football is a nightmare for me. Traffic, road works, weather and driving at night up to midnight is not good. I reluctantly decided not to travel last Wednesday as the predicted weather was poor and so it turned out with Long Furlong at Findon closed.
Last night I travelled up to Kingston from the south coast and it took 2 1/4 hours for a normal 1 1/2 hr
journey. I much prefer a Saturday match so I can get to bed earlier.  :031: 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif