watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mawson or Big Hec?

Started by Blawarmy, October 30, 2021, 02:30:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Let's have a think about this...we have to fill a position with either Mawson, Hector, Kongolo or Odoi..... everyone of those player's would be first choice in 90% of all the championship team's

Jimmy Hill

Worcesterwhite

Give Hector a chance to prove himself again, he was brilliant until the covid break then it seemed to go downhill, that pre covid cb must still be in there and he needs to think this is his chance, go and prove it, this is where the large squad should come into its own, who else in the championship has the choices we do, we are blessed

Dougie

Hector for me. Mawson and Ream was the stuff of nightmares. Hector is a RCB, Mawson is a LCB, pretty sure Kongolo is too.

Ruislip White

Hector for me.  We're playing lesser teams that will be playing long balls in and we'll need a unit to get his head on them.
Both are capable though and we're fortunate to have them.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on October 30, 2021, 05:25:05 PM
Would go with Hector on the basis that he's had a successful partnership with Ream, whereas Mawson and Ream has resulted in a few disasters.

This.

If I never see Mawson + Ream as a CB pairing I'll be extremely happy.   

If we're definitely going with Ream, I want Big Mike as his defensive cover.   I'd definitely play Mawson beside Big Mike though.