watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Viewing Tomorrow's Match

Started by filham, October 23, 2021, 10:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Is tomorrow's game against Forrest being screened live by FFCTV to fans in the uk.

gang

Fernhurst

Be prepared, Forest have been in superb form. If we win this one it will be a massive statement for our League.

COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

filham

Quote from: gang on October 23, 2021, 11:30:24 AM
Yes £10.
Thanks worth £10 as if we don't win we will get sympathy from Gentleman Jim.

Just have to navigate the Fulham website to get onto FFCTV.

The Enclosurite

The link on the website contradicts iself though.  Home and abroad can watch but only available outside UK and Ireland.

:023:
¡COYW!

gang

Quote from: The Enclosurite on October 23, 2021, 11:45:17 AM
The link on the website contradicts iself though.  Home and abroad can watch but only available outside UK and Ireland.

:023:

It's available in the UK

grandad

Hope it is on the Sky Red Button.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Arthur

Quote from: grandad on October 23, 2021, 12:21:17 PM

It is.

Coverage starts at 2.55 p.m.

rebel

Quote from: Fernhurst on October 23, 2021, 11:40:33 AM
Be prepared, Forest have been in superb form. If we win this one it will be a massive statement for our League.

COYW

If we play to our strengths then we will win, create chances, score chances, defend from the front,  together.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on October 23, 2021, 11:40:33 AM

COYW

+1 100%

davew

Quote from: Arthur on October 23, 2021, 12:43:09 PM

It is.

Cheers Arthur, didn't think it would be, hopefully after a good round of golf in the morning it will be followed by a Fulham win in the afternoon!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Quote from: davew on October 23, 2021, 02:20:53 PM
Quote from: Arthur on October 23, 2021, 12:43:09 PM

It is.

Cheers Arthur, didn't think it would be, hopefully after a good round of golf in the morning it will be followed by a Fulham win in the afternoon!

Bad planning, I'm teeing off in the afternoon. Doh!

bog

Help! We have  just added Sky Sports on the Now app. Is this red button thingerme available on that? Thanks.     

WestSussexWhite

filham

Quote from: bog on October 23, 2021, 02:53:24 PM

Help! We have  just added Sky Sports on the Now app. Is this red button thingerme available on that? Thanks.     
So if I pay the NOW fee on my smart TV will that get me onto the ForrestVFulham match.

Steeeeeeeeeed

It's a bit odd on the NowTV app...

The actual Red Button does not work as far as I am aware, BUT the streams ARE available, depending on what you are watching on...

So firstly, the bad news, I do not think they are available at all on the App on Android tablets or phones...I am not sure about IOS, but I don't think they are are available on iPads either...bit do check your devices yourselves as the extra streams are available on other platforms, such as on a Smart TV...

If you are watching on a Smart TV then if you scroll down to the bottom of the General Home Screen (which has the Movies and Entertainment channels) you should find "Extra Streams" which are the red button games, and only show when the streams are available I think.

It's all a bit vague on other devices, but worth checking as I stumbled upon the Smart TV thing by accident.

bog

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on October 23, 2021, 03:06:15 PM

It's a bit odd on the NowTV app...

The actual Red Button does not work as far as I am aware, BUT the streams ARE available, depending on what you are watching on...

So firstly, the bad news, I do not think they are available at all on the App on Android tablets or phones...I am not sure about IOS, but I don't think they are are available on iPads either...bit do check your devices yourselves as the extra streams are available on other platforms, such as on a Smart TV...

If you are watching on a Smart TV then if you scroll down to the bottom of the General Home Screen (which has the Movies and Entertainment channels) you should find "Extra Streams" which are the red button games, and only show when the streams are available I think.

It's all a bit vague on other devices, but worth checking as I stumbled upon the Smart TV thing by accident.

Thanks Steeeed for that. Sorry for the lack of e-s 

The Enclosurite

Quote from: filham on October 23, 2021, 03:04:02 PM

So if I pay the NOW fee on my smart TV will that get me onto the ForrestVFulham match.

Just bear in mind you need a monthly pass for the red button games, day pass won't let you view.  I made that mistake before.
¡COYW!

bog

Quote from: The Enclosurite on October 23, 2021, 04:53:19 PM

Just bear in mind you need a monthly pass for the red button games, day pass won't let you view.  I made that mistake before.

How do I get a monthly pass?

filham

Quote from: The Enclosurite on October 23, 2021, 04:53:19 PM

All a bit hit and miss  searching for the match both on NOW and on FFCTV.
We have Blakburn away coming up on SKY so the monthly pass may be worth considering, what is the price for the monthly pass on NOW