watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Recent stats..

Started by General, October 25, 2021, 02:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Last week we played 3 games, 2 at home and 1 away.

The games were against the top in form team away and one of our nearest rivals.

In those games we scored 10 goals and conceded 1.

In the last 5? Or 6 games mitro alone has scored 8 goals (think its five games)..

Any other interesting stats?

Interestingly our wins and the margin we win by have nothing to do with our possession stats.

Against 2 or 3 teams this season we've seemingly been more than happy to sit back and absorb pressure and hit teams on the counterattack effectively vs also dominating games and winning in equal measure that way too.

FulhamKC

Where's MJG when we need him?

Bassey the warrior

Highest goals scored and highest expected goals for the season. Also highest average player rating. Feels like we've been very unlucky with some of the results.

General

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/december/efl2010s-the-championship/

Came across those, it's too early to think of in any serious manner but interesting to bare in mind.

ALG01

If you look at the league table we have the best GD +19 and goals for 33. That would normally see you top.
However  goals against is 14 and we have lost three times, the same as Luton, Millwall and derby.
Make of that what you will.

IMO I like the style we are playing this season but the problems we faced since slav was here remains in that we require a big ugly central midfielder capable of putting the fear of the lord above into the opposition (and his own players) plus a properly coached defence. It's not the back four alone but the way we defend. We also need a keeper that can catch a cross and not be afraid of the ball in the air. Rodak has to be number one because gazza frightens me and you can see the centre backs have little confidence in him.

I hope silva continues to get the support from the owner and Tony stays well clear, it seems to be working!

filham

We are doing well, the only down side is those three defeats against lesser teams, Bournmouth have completely avoided such blots on their character.