more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

what is the point of loyalty points?

Started by Ruislip Ray, October 26, 2021, 05:23:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruislip Ray

filham

I have been watching Fulham since about 1948 and can't remember ever having used loyalty points, must have a few in the bank by now.
Are they better than Green Shield Stamps.

BlackShorts

Quote from: Ruislip Ray on October 26, 2021, 05:23:41 PM
what is their purpose?

Brentford Care in Community Stadium next season........

Gezza

Quote from: Ruislip Ray on October 26, 2021, 05:23:41 PM
what is their purpose?

They are used to allocate tickets fairly where it is expected demand will far outstrip supply. Such as cup finals , high demand away games etc. I seem to remember them being used for the 2018 Play Off Final. 

mrmicawbers

I remember trying to get tickets for the cup final in 75 had to send in my stub for Hillsborough to get a ticket.I had managed to get a black market ticket to ensure I went,I'm sure the players made a fortune. Anyway having received eventually a ticket through the club I sold the other ticket for what I paid.I'm sure I could have got a lot more for it if I was that way inclined. So I see the value in the points system.Let's all hope we need to use it in the years to come.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: mrmicawbers on October 26, 2021, 08:41:05 PM
I remember trying to get tickets for the cup final in 75 had to send in my stub for Hillsborough to get a ticket.I had managed to get a black market ticket to ensure I went,I'm sure the players made a fortune. Anyway having received eventually a ticket through the club I sold the other ticket for what I paid.I'm sure I could have got a lot more for it if I was that way inclined. So I see the value in the points system.Let's all hope we need to use it in the years to come.
Well said Mr Mac.

Southcoastffc

Weren't they used for the Wembley play off final?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

MartyFFC

They've historically been used on every occasion that demand is expected to exceed supply. Which is almost never in the current climate, however typically Chelsea/QPR/Brentford away etc