more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv broadcast

Started by G_Gribby, October 29, 2021, 05:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G_Gribby

Is only me missing things out, but.
Is there any place where I can find what FFCtv is broadcasting?

At the club homepage I only find what different kind of subscriptions I can pic. (I have the full page).
I'm living abroad (at the planet of Europe), so referring to Sky Sports "red button" or not don't help me.

Poor communication that is for me, but maybe only me having a massive lack of capacity?

:023:
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

Fulham1959

The layout and navigation on the Fulham website are both pretty poor.  I struggle to even find the match audio most times I want to listen.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: G_Gribby on October 29, 2021, 05:40:14 PM
Is only me missing things out, but.
Is there any place where I can find what FFCtv is broadcasting?

At the club homepage I only find what different kind of subscriptions I can pic. (I have the full page).
I'm living abroad (at the planet of Europe), so referring to Sky Sports "red button" or not don't help me.

Poor communication that is for me, but maybe only me having a massive lack of capacity?

:023:

I think that the day or so before a game they state what's happening.  This is for the WBA game tomorrow:

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/october/29/west-brom-matchday-preview/

FFCtv

As this match has been selected for coverage on Sky Sports, we are unable to stream it live. Fans with a valid subscription can still listen to commentary from Gentleman Jim and Jamie Reid, though.

I agree that it would be very helpful to have a schedule, even if only for a few games at a time.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.