watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kebano

Started by Bassey the warrior, October 30, 2021, 01:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Christiano Ronaldo-like skill earlier. He's been brilliant so far, just shows what a run of games will do.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on October 30, 2021, 01:29:23 PM
Christiano Ronaldo-like skill earlier. He's been brilliant so far, just shows what a run of games will do.
Absolutely.Β  Wish we'd scored from that move, it was fantastic!

Twig

Agree he's a big threat but he does need to put away his chances sometimes to be a more complete player.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Twig on October 30, 2021, 02:14:05 PM
Agree he's a big threat but he does need to put away his chances sometimes to be a more complete player.
Completely agree, should have scored at least one today!

rebel

Quote from: Fulham 442 on October 30, 2021, 02:28:16 PM

He could have passed to Mitro.

filham

Quote from: rebel on October 30, 2021, 02:44:35 PM

Yes, he should have bagged a goal today but his general play is good and such an improvement on Cav. who really new how to miss scoring chances.

Plodder

It is just different opinions. I see in Kebano a willing player who has some tricks, but who does not create nearly enough chances or score anywhere near enough goals, given the amount of possession he has in a game, and the number of times he is given the ball in dangerous areas, with only one man defending against him. I appreciate that others see it differently.

Pluto

He was excellent again today but he should have put away his big chance. Real shame he couldn't get on the scoresheet.

FFCBadger

1454418521996337155[/tweet]?s=20]?s=20[/url]

WindyCity

This.

Had several good scoring chances but missed target.Β  Good player, good threat, but still needs to do better finishing.

Deeping_white

First half he was very good, second half he wasn't half frustrating with his end product

JimmyConway

It's a position come January we need to improve on. His whole wholehearted but lacks genuine quality. Had that little shimmy in first half where he beat a couple of players after that quite poor and wasteful. Think his fortunate Robinson plays left back and covers him.

sarvenpa

Quote from: FFCBadger on October 30, 2021, 03:30:18 PM
1454418521996337155[/tweet]?s=20]?s=20[/url]

:wine:

perry geyton

He's always been good but rarely got opportunities, never sulked, waited for his turn and took it, even after being loaned out a couple of times, always comes back and gives it his all.

Not many about like that these days unfortunately

I hope if we go up again he will get his chance and not go out on loan again

Twig

Quote from: perry geyton on October 31, 2021, 12:01:48 AM
He's always been good but rarely got opportunities, never sulked, waited for his turn and took it, even after being loaned out a couple of times, always comes back and gives it his all.

Not many about like that these days unfortunately

I hope if we go up again he will get his chance and not go out on loan again

I agree with most of this and have always had a lot of time for him. However although I'd love to see him prove himself at Prem level, sadly I doubt it.

Mr White

Quote from: rebel on October 30, 2021, 02:44:35 PM

Yep,Mitro would of got 2 Patrick's if he wasn't so greedy, BUT he is playing well>

RaySmith

0001.jpeg

Ss12white

He is very underrated, works hard. Also clearly hard to stop
at this level, he is making fullbacks lot stupid and dragging centre backs out wide. Allowing more space for Mitro. One of the cheapest on wages aswell, seems to be real character around the club aswell.
Deserves his place and I think could still make a decent squad player when we go up.