watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro.

Started by RufusBrevettatemyhamster, October 30, 2021, 03:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebel

Mitro already has 25 goals this season for club and country together, another international break coming up.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Ss12white

A reserved 35 I reckon.

Vuk1

Quote from: JimOG on October 31, 2021, 02:35:02 PM
Quote from: Beamer on October 31, 2021, 12:23:59 PM
If you want an illustration of how a natural striker operates just look at his movement for the second goal. Snodgrass looks up towards the goalie and before he shapes for the pass back Mitro gets a couple of paces past the defender just in case. Without that movement it is doubtful he would have got on to it.
Credit also to MS who has clearly got him happy and firing as I doubt that he would have made that movement last season.

And just to add I was delighted to see Mitro put the penalty in the other corner even if Johnstone, who I rate, guessed he's go there for a change. Now add a Panenka and keepers are going to be left very confused

Please please no Panenka's. I am still having nightmares after Lookman's penalty last season.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Quote from: Vuk1 on November 01, 2021, 11:02:48 PM
Quote from: JimOG on October 31, 2021, 02:35:02 PM
Quote from: Beamer on October 31, 2021, 12:23:59 PM
If you want an illustration of how a natural striker operates just look at his movement for the second goal. Snodgrass looks up towards the goalie and before he shapes for the pass back Mitro gets a couple of paces past the defender just in case. Without that movement it is doubtful he would have got on to it.
Credit also to MS who has clearly got him happy and firing as I doubt that he would have made that movement last season.

And just to add I was delighted to see Mitro put the penalty in the other corner even if Johnstone, who I rate, guessed he's go there for a change. Now add a Panenka and keepers are going to be left very confused

Please please no Panenka's. I am still having nightmares after Lookman's penalty last season.

Second this.