https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - property exchanged

Started by H4usuallysitting, October 31, 2021, 12:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Devon here I come..... poor old Devon

f321ffc

Welcome to Devon you won't regret it, where you moving to?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Holders

Good on you - wurr be 'ee to (as we say down here)?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Andy S

A lovely part of the world but a bit too far for a game of football

H4usuallysitting

Renting for a bit, then homing into a South Devon location

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Andy S on October 31, 2021, 01:18:17 PM
A lovely part of the world but a bit too far for a game of football

Probably won't be able to do midweek game's

ianthailand

Congrats H4. Hope you get what you want when the time comes. Great part of the country, pity the old taxi when you get stuck into all that clotted cream, scones and pasties.
New rules for entering Thailand. Lots of Vlogs with the info. I still can't get to Sangkha but, buses can now go Bangkok to Surin so hopefully open soon.

Holders

As to scones - don't forget it's cream first then jam. And pasties were invented in Devon as well.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

davew

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on October 31, 2021, 12:30:40 PM
Devon here I come..... poor old Devon
Good luck, nothing wrong with Devon, but Cornwall is better!! Nice to welcome another FFC fan to the South West, think that makes 6 of us now!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: ianthailand on October 31, 2021, 02:40:05 PM
Congrats H4. Hope you get what you want when the time comes. Great part of the country, pity the old taxi when you get stuck into all that clotted cream, scones and pasties.
New rules for entering Thailand. Lots of Vlogs with the info. I still can't get to Sangkha but, buses can now go Bangkok to Surin so hopefully open soon.
Morning Ian...hope you are well.... Apparently flights are coming online for Thailand, but everything is a bit vague.... I'll apply for a Devon Taxi licence once I'm settled... it'll be a whole new life...about 2 hours by train into Paddington..... there's a massive shortage of cab's in London.... never lived outside London before, it'll be different seeing the sea everyday....take care & stay safe Ian

Somerset Fulham

Lovely stuff, H4. It's a wonderful part of the world.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 31, 2021, 10:33:35 PM
Lovely stuff, H4. It's a wonderful part of the world.

Cheers.... I'll try to leave it as I found it

f321ffc

Quote from: Holders on October 31, 2021, 04:04:37 PM
As to scones - don't forget it's cream first then jam. And pasties were invented in Devon as well.
Too right those down in Cornwall really are a strange bread.😂
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

blingo

Congrats and I wish you and yours the best in your new life chapter Mr H4. Devon is beautiful as is Cornwall (I have family there). I live by the sea and you get to sometimes wonder how you lived without seeing it every day.

FFCBadger

Congrats  :yay:
As someone who moved from Fulham to the South coast many years ago, you wont look back.

jarv

Well done, congrats.  I too am making changes, just bought a place in the west of Scotland so will split time between there and USA for a while. Looking forward to getting to some games at the cottage and up north for some away games.