watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Harry Wilson

Started by sunburywhite, October 31, 2021, 04:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

I think he has been the player we have been missing. The quick feet with the outside of his left foot to Mitro just before the ball wnt over the line was brilliance. If it had been the Tosser known as Ronaldo people would be creaming themselves for ages

He has good pace and is tricky, the lines he runs must cause defences to have nightmares

A total handful
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

WestSussexWhite

Made an excellent run for the red card too. 9 goal contributions in 12 games is excellent!

HV71

His running off the ball is excellent- it often creates a lot of space for others to exploit

Fulhamboy1111

Love Wilson definitely an asset overall in attack, wish he could find his shooting boots though as by his own admission he can't hit a bulls a55 with a banjo currently. You Whites

filham

Thought he had not been quite up to scratch in recent games but yesterday he had a good match and the assist for Mitro's third goal was magic.
Time he scored some goals though. The only one of the five summer signings proving useful at the moment.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: filham on October 31, 2021, 07:54:09 PM
Thought he had not been quite up to scratch in recent games but yesterday he had a good match and the assist for Mitro's third goal was magic.
Time he scored some goals though. The only one of the five summer signings proving useful at the moment.

Ain't that the truth.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

sunburywhite

I refer to my earlier post, he is what we have been missing
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Bill2

Liked Wilson when I saw him playing for Wales at the Euros in Summer, but silly sending off. Like him even more having seen him this season,  sits on the high line and really makes the defence sit back to cover. Great pace.
But his 2 goals last night showed his control from Mitro's pass and  then great shot with his right foot. Then for his second goal hits it with his left foot, he knows where the goal is and is genuinely 2 footed. Great buy.

Carborundum

Voted for him as man of the match last night. 

The issue with him is always going to be defensive duties.  Last night against 10 made that an irrelevance.  He's improved in recent games, but there was a patch from about five games in when I wasn't impressed at all. 

Brings plenty going forwards and the goals scored column for our team doesn't lie.

Somerset Fulham

I am one that thought he was slacking a bit a few games back, but I think I misunderstood the situation.  He has been electric.

WindyCity

Have liked Wilson from the get go, but he has had a few games where he was mostly invisible.  But a real talent that lad, and an eye for the net.  Against West Brom he was having kind of a lackluster outing, then all of a sudden makes a terrific play to set up the hat trick.  The talent is there, loved his second goal v Blackburn, real measured and well placed strike.  Hope he continues a positive path.....

MartyFFC

The Welsh Messi; been very impressed with what I've seen so far