watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kongolo

Started by Hatch007, November 01, 2021, 02:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatch007

... is in the starting line-up again for the U23s who kicked off at 2pm today and are currently 2-0 up against Middlesbrough

A brace for Terry Ablade

gang

I do hope he doesn't sustain any injuries.

Hatch007

Me too. I'm just curious to see if he can perform well over a series of consecutive matches.

I was at Ewood Park when he came in as a sub and got injured. Other than that, never seen him play live. Although I guess I'm in the majority on that front.

Lordedmundo

Looks like a very strong side. Fossey and Kongolo could come good if they can remain fit, some great potential in terms of younger players -especially in attacking positions.

Also heard good things about Larkeche. Plus of course Sessegnon could still come good, although can't see a pathway for him into the first team at all at the moment...

Fulham 442

Kongolo played 90 minutes for the U23's last time out so here's hoping he gets another 90 under his belt today.

filham

He obviously needs a few matches to re assure every one that he is not going to break down again Early days in his comeback, we all need to keep fingers crossed for him.

Cookie6262

Looks like he completed his second 90 minutes in a week.... Hopefully he has put his injury behind him, we are also lucky to be in a position where we don't have to rush him at all, let him play the the next 10 u21 games over the next 2 months if need be.

JimOG

Quote from: Cookie6262 on November 01, 2021, 05:12:42 PM
Looks like he completed his second 90 minutes in a week.... Hopefully he has put his injury behind him, we are also lucky to be in a position where we don't have to rush him at all, let him play the the next 10 u21 games over the next 2 months if need be.

If - and it's a big if - he can stay fit I think we'll see a very,very good defender. Had to smile though at the report on FFC, his only mention being 'a sloppy pass' that gave Boro a goal chance

Fulham 442

Excellent news he played another 90 minutes today.  Hope he's in contention for first team selection as soon as possible.

MickTheBeard

Kongolo did more than 1 sloppy pass,he is light years away from being a 1st team player,when I'm able I will give my view of the game,but remember it's only my view,go and see,some fans who go to reserve games see it in rose tinted glasses,but I want the best,simply the best,not Fulham in a string vest.

JimOG

Quote from: MickTheBeard on November 02, 2021, 12:23:55 AM
Kongolo did more than 1 sloppy pass,he is light years away from being a 1st team player,when I'm able I will give my view of the game,but remember it's only my view,go and see,some fans who go to reserve games see it in rose tinted glasses,but I want the best,simply the best,not Fulham in a string vest.

Mick I'm sure I'm not alone in being grateful for snippets you and anyone else produces. Yes it's just your opinion but that matters

Fulham 442

Quote from: JimOG on November 02, 2021, 02:04:09 PM
Quote from: MickTheBeard on November 02, 2021, 12:23:55 AM

Mick I'm sure I'm not alone in being grateful for snippets you and anyone else produces. Yes it's just your opinion but that matters
I second that.

Cookie6262

I ve no doubt he is along way off first team football the guy hasn't played for so long, as I said earlier let's take our time try and get at least 10 games under his belt before even thinking about first team football. Let's not forget this a player who has been capped by Netherlands, cost £18 million and won player of the season when Huddersfield were in the premiership. If we can get him back to full fitness we will hopefully have a new signing on our hands.