https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitrosonfire

Started by South Coast White, November 03, 2021, 08:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Come on lads, down to 10, let's have another Mitro treble. 049:gif

General

I'd quite like to see other squad players score so we can know we have strength in depth in case mitro for whatever reason can't play.

I'd like us to score one more and then get muniz on and try and get other players goal tallys up.

I'd like to see seri, Reed, BDR and Wilson get one and maybe even Hector get one.

LC

Sort of game where you can take your best players off the pitch and rest them
now. I would personally take him off at half time as they're down to 10 men

Dodgin

Dodgin

Fulham 442

Great result and game more or less over so would now like to see Mitro off and Munez on to give him a bit of a run out..

Fulham 442

bobby01

Loved the way he celebrated with muniz at the end, what a man he is.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

fcfulham55

Quote from: bobby01 on November 03, 2021, 09:54:25 PM
Loved the way he celebrated with muniz at the end, what a man he is.

This
Sent from my Nokia 3310

The Rational Fan

I laugh it was only a few months ago that Tony Khan was getting criticized for not giving Scott Parker a Premier League striker. We couldn't afford to get proven premier league quality in every position, but it seems Tony Khan might have decent reasons to believe that out of all the unproven premier league players Mitrovic was as close as you could get to premier league quality. Of course, now Mitrovic is playing well fans will start to say that Slavisa bought him, even though I am pretty sure if you look at the money trial then the Khan's contributed 70% and the rest was EPL TV money.

KeenCottager

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 03, 2021, 11:19:27 PM
I laugh it was only a few months ago that Tony Khan was getting criticized for not giving Scott Parker a Premier League striker. We couldn't afford to get proven premier league quality in every position, but it seems Tony Khan might have decent reasons to believe that out of all the unproven premier league players Mitrovic was as close as you could get to premier league quality. Of course, now Mitrovic is playing well fans will start to say that Slavisa bought him, even though I am pretty sure if you look at the money trial then the Khan's contributed 70% and the rest was EPL TV money.

Yes, the owner's spend the wedge.  Widely reported that SJ was key factor in Mitro joining, very last minute.

General

Quote from: The Rational Fan on November 03, 2021, 11:19:27 PM

I thought Tony Khan wasn't in charge of our transfers anymore and we brought someone in to be more day to day with that. Or promoted someone to take care of recruitment at all ages?.. how jennings? We definitely brought in javier pereira in though he went to China for a while.

Tony likes honking his horn and taking credit but not sure how much he actually does.

Even when it came to bringing in marco silva, in the first interview it was quite clear it was shahid khan who met silva in Portugal and brought him in.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

The commentator last night said if Mitro carries on with the goal scoring form, he'll have 55 by the end of the season.

Fingers crossed he does.

Ruislip White

Let's just all settle down about Mitro.  He was only 4th highest scorer in last night's match!  Can't be that good can he?!!!