watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

That shot on Sky of Mitro and Muniz

Started by Somerset Fulham, November 03, 2021, 09:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Somerset Fulham

Is utterly wonderful, both laughing their heads off and congratulating one another.   Glorious.

I am not one to get carried away, but boy this team is a bloody good. Really bloody good.

Woolly Mammoth

Very encouraging to see, that is team spirit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Luffy86

So good to see, finally a team that plays for one another!! Few blips but this team is unreal

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 03, 2021, 09:40:21 PM
Is utterly wonderful, both lauhging their heads off and congratulating one another.   Glorious.

I am not one to get carried away, but boy this team is a bloody good. Really bloody good.
Nothing more to say.

General

I think today was  perfect show of squad depth and also that we're set up simply very well and regardless of mitro have goals in our team.

Great to see muniz get 2. Especially seeing he's hardly had a chance and he's only 20? Years old.. bodes well.

And great to see how supportive the whole squad and of course mitro was.

Was a great moment to watch them sharing a laugh.

SuffolkWhite

Muniz goals were quality and a great back up.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Colton F.C.

Fulham 442

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on November 03, 2021, 09:43:08 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 03, 2021, 09:40:21 PM
Is utterly wonderful, both lauhging their heads off and congratulating one another.   Glorious.

Nothing more to say.
Fabulous!

filham

Good to see the team playing so,so well and the team spirit looking at it's best.
Silva just has to keep an eye open for overconfidence now.

FFC1987

I know sometimes people think strikers are scared of competition, but at this level, they all know you can;t score every game and need to share the load. Part of our issue has always been lack of competition for Mitro so its excellent to see someone stepping out and helping him out. Long may it continue.