more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last 5 games

Started by General, November 03, 2021, 10:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

20 goals for and one against.

Are we better this season or did you prefer our unbeaten half season under slavisa?

Is that really a tough question?

Somerset Fulham

We're not as free flowing as we were under Slav yet, I don't think.

But I do mean 'yet' as well.

toshes mate

There were some Jokanivic-like moments last night and often at pace, but then there was some of that flare on view in the 4-0 win against Millwall under previous coach. 

The difference IMO is players actually enjoying the game as played under Sliva which was very much what Jokanovic wanted to see too.  Silva mentioned the clean sheets post game and that was something Joka hoped for but didn't see as often ad he would have liked.   I also think we have played the last two games with decent officials on the pitch and that helps teams that want to play football. 

It is so good to see Mitrovic being allowed to be the player he is rather than a 'once important name' on the squad sheet who isn't deserving of more than a few minutes a game because he doesn't fit the style.  That was evidence that our last manager was not a good fit for FFC.   And there maybe much more to come from this side when players recover from injuries.   A good night's work and now we move to another tricky game at the weekend.