https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Extended Highlights

Started by Fernhurst, November 04, 2021, 10:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Up on the Offal now.

Where was Jim's Commentary????? Not having it!! Grrrrr
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Fernhurst I cannot believe what is going on with our beloved club. A better score line than Torquay 2 Fulham 1..... :022:

092.gif

Tonywa

Quote from: bog on November 04, 2021, 11:48:03 AM
Fernhurst I cannot believe what is going on with our beloved club. A better score line than Torquay 2 Fulham 1..... :022:

092.gif

And what a great afternoon that was!!!!! Aargh!!!!!!!

bog

Quote from: Tonywa on November 04, 2021, 11:58:27 AM

092.gif

And what a great afternoon that was!!!!! Aargh!!!!!!!

That was our lowest moment when that result was read out.... :doh: Worse than the 10-0 at Anfield cos we half expected a good hiding, well I did....

092.gif

filham

092.gif
That day was rock bottom and caused me to write to Jimmy Hill who was good enough to write back with a letter of understanding and sympathy to fans and a good explanation of his financial problems.

Fernhurst

Oh Captain, fabulous match...... not since that 10-1 hammering of Ipswich in 1963 (?) have I seen anything like it.
Just wish our next game was The team above us!!!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Fulham1959

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 04, 2021, 10:23:51 AM
Up on the Offal now.

Just looked, it is Jim & Jamie.  But I wish they would not end these extended highlights so abruptly.  Why not show the few minutes of players' and managers' (both teams) reactions ?

copthornemike

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 04, 2021, 01:02:36 PM
Quote from: Fernhurst on November 04, 2021, 10:23:51 AM
Up on the Offal now.
Just looked, it is Jim & Jamie.  But I wish they would not end these extended highlights so abruptly.  Why not show the few minutes of players' and managers' (both teams) reactions ?
For such a rare and 'feel good' moment / evening for the club's supporters why not have the short and long highlights outside the paywall?

copthornemike

Quote from: filham on November 04, 2021, 12:05:46 PM
092.gif
That day was rock bottom and caused me to write to Jimmy Hill who was good enough to write back with a letter of understanding and sympathy to fans and a good explanation of his financial problems.
Sounds typical of Jimmy Hill who played such a huge part in enabling FFC to survive, and the club's supporters to experience times such as last night.
Appreciate it was a personal communication but is it still in your possession and would it be possible to reproduce online?
Would be a powerful demonstration on how fortunate we really are - well until the time someone sticks a few goals past us as is the inevitable Fulham way!

Lighthouse

It makes no sense to have it behind a paywall. The highlights have already been up on YouTube from various places and extended ones at that.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope