Started by Mince n Tatties, November 05, 2021, 10:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

On their forum Newcastle on line,there are 579 pages about him.😀

RaySmith

I don't think he'll be going back!
Hope not, anyway.

filham

We are aware of how Newcastle fans worship a goalscorer but I hope we will not let Mitro find his way back there.
We remember how we let McDonald slip away from the Cottage to find his way to Newcastle and become a hero there, Surely we will not repeat that mostake.

Maidstone Lee

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Mince n Tatties

JEEVES

General

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 05, 2021, 10:10:04 AM
On their forum Newcastle on line,there are 579 pages about him.😀

Yeah, but that covers from when he signed for them.. so that many pages over the entire time he played for them and then any updates since he's joined. I imagine without checking most comments we're made during his time as a Newcastle player.

bobby01

He loves us as much as we love him, so long as he is treated with respect I doubt he will go anywhere.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

LC

Still think it's amazing that the majority of people on this board didn't think he should start this season.

I think he can get 15 goals in the PL if we play to his strengths.

FFC1987

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on November 05, 2021, 12:42:36 PM
Bit like this forum and Scott Parker.

Moans about people making Parker posts, deflects a topic about Mitro to moan about people discussing Parker.  :doh:

LC

Just realised that Mitrovic actually isn't to far off 100 goals for the club. He's currently on 60 goals, so let's presume he gets another 10 goals for the season that will put him on 70 goals with multiple years left on his contract.

When was the last time a Fulham player got over 100 goals for the club? 

bog

Quote from: LC on November 05, 2021, 12:59:52 PM
Just realised that Mitrovic actually isn't to far off 100 goals for the club. He's currently on 60 goals, so let's presume he gets another 10 goals for the season that will put him on 70 goals with multiple years left on his contract.

Gordon Davies?

092.gif

filham

Quote from: bog on November 05, 2021, 01:22:09 PM

Gordon Davies?

092.gif

If we get promoted and Mitro continues to score then the big clubs will no doubt come knocking on the Cottage door with offers  the club and Mitro will be unable to refuse

That or long term injury is about all that will stop Mitro getting 100 goals for Fulham.

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: filham on November 05, 2021, 01:43:09 PM
Quote from: bog on November 05, 2021, 01:22:09 PM

Gordon Davies?

092.gif

If we get promoted and Mitro continues to score then the big clubs will no doubt come knocking on the Cottage door with offers  the club and Mitro will be unable to refuse

That or long term injury is about all that will stop Mitro getting 100 goals for Fulham.

I think he'll stay here. He's loved and the first name on the team sheet week in, week out and on a decent wage.

Dodgin

The post on 579 by Dandy Don says it all.

fulhamfan

Anyone got a feeling Newcastle might bid 100mil for him in Jan?

Donnie Lonegan

Newcastle wouldn't normally be a club who I would begrudge success, until I read things like this.

QuoteWe're soon to be way beyond his level

You're soon to be in the Championship mate.

Rj Fulham

I think Mitro proved his Loyalty by signing a 5 year deal after we got relegated, he says the club is his home, his partner and children are settled here, i have no reason to doubt what he said!  i  cant see him leaving us, i think if he was going to he wouldve gone after last season. Great to see him hitting new heights this season, long may it continue  049:gif

mrmicawbers

Newcastle still have to adhere to FFP.