watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, November 05, 2021, 10:32:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

This thread is really a waste of time as surely we are all going to say same again please. However just possible that someone may think it is perhaps a good time to give Muniz, Tete, Bryan, Cairney or Mawson a start.
I will go with the same again.

Rodak
                               Odoi             Hector                       Ream            Robinson
                                                                Reed   Seri
                                                                       BDR
                                       Wilson                    Mitro               Kebano

Cairney  Carvalho Muniz to be used as relief subs after 60 minutes.

ALG01

my thought is to not change a winning side but if there is a knock or niggle then maybe tweak it a bit.

Whitestone

I'd be surprised if the starting line up changed from Wednesday.

Maidstone Lee

Yeah I'd see no need to change the team against the Posh. Tete off the bench along with Cairney to get their fitness levels up would be good but a team that won 7-0 should rightly get to play again together.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

Wolf

Keep as is. I'd be looking for Tete to start v Barnsley.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

filham

I am waiting for all of those in favour of rotation to post.
I believe in keeping the same team to develop understanding and using substitutes to get players match fit, to give top players a rest or for impact.

cookieg

I would put Mitro on the bench and give Muniz his first start. Other than that keep everyone in as confidence is going to be sky high.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on November 05, 2021, 12:15:22 PM
I believe in keeping the same team to develop understanding and using substitutes to get players match fit, to give top players a rest or for impact.

Agree.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobby01

Same again please, most can rest in the next pointless international break.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

LC

Quote from: filham on November 05, 2021, 12:15:22 PM

I generally agree you should keep a winning side.

I would say there are a lot of games in the championship and using your squad, especially against weaker teams is key. But to be honest it's hard for any fan in the championship to really comment as we don't see the players in training so we can't see who is fatigued or not from the midweek game. In the PL it's different as they have a little longer to rest (presuming no European games).

Riverside

IF there are no niggles
I would stay unchanged
Odoi , Reed and BDR deserve to keep their places ahead of the returning Tete , Cairney and Carvalho
I think Silva is playing this superbly rewarding incumbents that are playing well  .
How many of us wanted to put Tete straight back in 3 games ago ?

Silva though is clearly concerned about the internationals 
That is why Mitro , Seri and BDR were substituted
Kebano , Wilson , Robinson and Rodak will all be off too

Is Ream going this time ?
Hector ?

We could have a problem for Barnsley
Need to practice in the international break with back ups 

General

Think we're all in agreement, no need to change the side unless poor performance dictates.

We've conceded one goal and scored 20 in our last 5 games, which shows everyone is performing pretty well... its a case of position is someone's to lose/win through sheer determination on the training pitch, unless a clear and obvious gap in quality exists.

Tete right now is only one who could potentially go in for odoi, but odoi has done well recently.

Good to have competition though as it seems to be keeping those in the team on their toes.

Muniz, Cairney, Carvalho, mawson and Tete on the bench isn't a bad bunch of options.

PaulJ123

Tete for Odoi.

I know Odoi's done alright but Tete is just better.

WindyCity

Quote from: bobby01 on November 05, 2021, 12:38:34 PM
Same again please, most can rest in the next pointless international break.

Yep!  No time to relax/rest players just because we're on the heels of a 7 nil thrashing.  Every game, every point counts in this league and there are no 'easy' games, save the 7 nil outlier.  Keep the gas on!!!!

MikeCdawg

Rodak

Tete hector ream Robinson

Seri.    Reed

Wilson.   Reid.   Kebano

Mitro

bog

It has to be the same starting line up.

092.gif

JackHamlet90

For me only one change
Tete for Odoi
Everyone else the same

Kimbleman

Nope Odoi stays in for me. Blokes done a great job and offers more in attack. The team is winning so they start again as Blackburn. Hector did better as the game went on and needs more match time. Tete can come on in the second half and if we are looking good Muniz should come on too (this time swapping out BDR). Last sub to come on Fab, with maybe fifteen mins to go. Lovely selection dilemma for Marco to have though 👍

Whitesideup

Rumour that Cairney in for Reed? Much as I rate Cairney, I think Reed has been doing an outstanding job as our "water-carrier". We need his energy and activity. I am really not sure that Seri and Cearney is the best midfield combination. If Cearney starts, then I hope I am wrong.

filham

Quote from: Whitesideup on November 06, 2021, 10:14:27 AM
Rumour that Cairney in for Reed? Much as I rate Cairney, I think Reed has been doing an outstanding job as our "water-carrier". We need his energy and activity. I am really not sure that Seri and Cearney is the best midfield combination. If Cearney starts, then I hope I am wrong.
[/quoteOh no that would leave our back four exposed, if Cairney takes anyones place it has to be Seri or BDR, but quite honestly I am not sure that Cairney is yet ready to start.