watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Theoretically…

Started by RufusBrevettatemyhamster, November 06, 2021, 11:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

If we pi$$ the league this season and Marco gets interest from bigger clubs, how likely is it he'll stay with us and finish the project? I mean, he's done it before.

rebel

It depends, the Prem is the best league in the world regards the depth of overall quality of clubs in it.

In all the other European leagues you have 4 / 5 top clubs, then the standard slips.

If we make it he will stay, 100%.

JudgeBread

I'd hope in the 18months it took him to land the Fulham gig he'd decide to maybe not jump at the first opportunity again but who knows

WhiteJC

I think a lot will depend on how much he's enjoying the job, if he has little or no say in player recruitment then we'll not see him for dust

davew

Let's cross that bridge when we come to it, too far off to try and speculate what might happen, got to get promotion first, buy some more players and stay up!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

I Ronic

I guess if as you say we pi$$ the league there will be interest and there are fewer and fewer quality managers around. If he stays too long will people think him only as a good manager of small clubs and not up to managing say one of the top five? Which in a way happened to Roy.
I hope he's with us for a couple of years at the very least. Whilst everyone else in this league is moaning about how we are full of Premiership players let's not forget that more than half the current 11 hardly got a look in last year and their success currently in very large part is down to Silva and his backroom team.

CincyFulham1

When he was first hired, didn't he say he has learned a lesson about the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the fence.

South Coast White

I think it would all depend on the transfer budget if we are promoted and the support the Khans are willing to give.