watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ladies FA Cup results today

Started by davew, November 14, 2021, 06:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

I didn´t even know we still had a ladies team? Accidentally I found a list of fixtures being played today and some of the results are amazing, a 20 nil win, 17 nil win etc., but sadly Fulham women lost at home 3 nil to Oxford United women, cup competitions are not our forte!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Whitestone

Oxford United are two divisions higher than Fulham so probably not a surprise.

SP

Watched a few of the original teams games, used to enjoy seeing a Fulham team win something.

Lighthouse

Our Ladies are in good form in the league at the moment. But they were playing a side in the Cup several divisions above them.

Unlike the days when Al Fayed put money in the team. The Fulham Womens team now are not bought in for big wages and transfer fees. They are being built as a going concern and getting the support of more and more younger fans. Ultimately it is going to be a team that hopefully will be around longer than last time. I have great interest and support for the Womens game when the alternative is the awful International breaks.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MickTheBeard

I noticed Fulham haven't put the score up

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 14, 2021, 06:41:46 PM
I didn´t even know we still had a ladies team? Accidentally I found a list of fixtures being played today and some of the results are amazing, a 20 nil win, 17 nil win etc., but sadly Fulham women lost at home 3 nil to Oxford United women, cup competitions are not our forte!

I think Fulham Ladies more or less started from scratch again, so they have not done too bad so far, a steady progress in the right direction.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

mrmicawbers

My twin girls used to play in the Academy back in the Al Faced era.Really good set up.

Fernhurst

Wow, you must of been so proud.
Hope they are still supporting the present day team.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.