Main Menu

Predict The Score - Stoke City V Fulham

Started by White Noise, December 27, 2010, 07:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

1-0 Fulham - Murphy to score.

The fight back starts here. :54:

jarv

My predictions were ok at the begnning of the season.....terrible lately so I will go with 3-1 (stoke). If Stoke score early it could be disastrous.

SmithyFFC

3-0 Stoke, Jones Etherington and Shawcross. Long term injuries to both Gera and Dempsey  :59:
FTID

LBNo11

...well let's look at the evidence, no strikers (well two actually, but I've seen wet matches strike better than our options), a mid-field that has a high pass success rate (Murphy-Etuhu, Etuhu - Murphy-Etuhu - opposition or backwards), we have the width of 'Twiggy' in her modelling days (Google it younger viewers), we have a defence that is isolated from the rest of the team, and too busy covering the culo of el desmadre to concentrate on their own job.

Out tactics due to the average age of the squad making Methusula look like a sperm seems to be float high balls into the penalty area (best place to float it would be to the wings where our central striker lives)to someone who needs a booster cushion to drive a go-kart.

As the team mostly haven't been bought by the current manager they are totally unmanageable for that reason, and so until he gets the £50 million transfer kitty to replace the whole team how can the manager be expected to manage until February?

Hence we will lose - no idea of the margin, but pending an own goal benefactor from a Stoke player I suspect a big 0 next to our name...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Tom

Fulham for life!

Lighthouse

I think we will be stuffed.

So back to the draws then?
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

ScalleysDad

Quote from: LBNo11 on December 27, 2010, 07:39:15 PM
...well let's look at the evidence, no strikers (well two actually, but I've seen wet matches strike better than our options), a mid-field that has a high pass success rate (Murphy-Etuhu, Etuhu - Murphy-Etuhu - opposition or backwards), we have the width of 'Twiggy' in her modelling days (Google it younger viewers), we have a defence that is isolated from the rest of the team, and too busy covering the culo of el desmadre to concentrate on their own job.

Out tactics due to the average age of the squad making Methusula look like a sperm seems to be float high balls into the penalty area (best place to float it would be to the wings where our central striker lives)to someone who needs a booster cushion to drive a go-kart.

As the team mostly haven't been bought by the current manager they are totally unmanageable for that reason, and so until he gets the £50 million transfer kitty to replace the whole team how can the manager be expected to manage until February?

Hence we will lose - no idea of the margin, but pending an own goal benefactor from a Stoke player I suspect a big 0 next to our name...

:wine:

ImperialWhite

1-0. They haven't fail to score at home since a 0-1 defeat to Blackpool 6 games ago. We only score in around half of our away matches.

(but I'd take a 0-0 at Stoke!)

Incidentally, if we lose, that will be the fourth consecutive loss to Stoke in all meetings.

MJG

I of course hope for a reaction to yesterday and hope we get something at Stoke, but lets face it once that crowd get going, as delap takes his first throw we will be under pressure and with the Murphy comments the players will be out to show what they can do (to him?).
We might get a 0-0 or even 1-1 but I suspect early goal and we go down 3-0.

ron

Stoke, the Hull City of the potteries.

...who knows what Fulham team will turn up...?   These appear to be random times.

P.S. Sparky, please give Etuhu a day off. Even his appearance in the stand may put the hex on us.

TheInsider

3-1 Fulham. Andy Johnson returns to his Palace days with a brace and that man that everybody loves to hate, Etuhu, will secure the win! Oh and Jones for them

The Swan

The Swan

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mr Fulham

Quote from: HatterDon on December 27, 2010, 11:16:46 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on December 27, 2010, 07:14:28 PM
0-2

Jones, Huth

I thought Stoke were the home team.

1-1

Sorry.......I'm still somewhat bewildered by yesterdays performance... :doh:

AlFayedsChequebook

2-0 stoke, no idea who will score but Delap will get two assists....

CorkCity

Comfetable 0-2 win for Fulham, Murphy and Duff to score.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

FC Silver Fox

Lots of huff'n'puff but little efficiency. We'l get a late equalizing penalty    1-1
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.