watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Saturdsy

Started by Peabody, November 18, 2021, 05:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Had a pacemaker fitted last Friday, so not allowed to go on Saturday. Am I right in thinking that EFL matches are on Sky's red button?

Penfold

I don't think so at 3pm on a Saturday. I do stand to be corrected, however.

Hope all goes well with the pacemaker Mr Peabody.

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Sorry to hear of your health problems. Hope all is going well.

Unfortunately, Sky aren't allowed to screen any matches that kick off at 3pm on a Saturday so you will probably have to make do with the Quest highlights later in the evening.

Fulham Tup North

I hope you feel better soon Sir 👍👍
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

filham

Hope all goes well for you Peabody.
I have an annoying situation with a minor procedure in outpatients on Monday that has to be preceded with a Covid test on Friday and three days isolation , so will be unable to go to the Cottage on Saturday.

gang

There will almost certainly be streams available.

Dodgin

Been lucky with streams this season not missed a match. Pacemaker Mr. P do you the world of good.

Fernhurst

Good luck with The Pacemaker Mr P.
I love listening to Gentleman Jim, it's like listening to a fellow Fulham fan.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Barrett487

Good luck with the pacemaker Mr P, hope you're able to attend again soon.

If it's any consolation, Seb Coe had one when he broke the 1500 metres world record !

Nick Bateman

Best wishes Peabody and hope you keep recovering. I'll try to ask Mitrovic not to score too many goals to keep you from getting over-excited.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Andy S

I believe It is a minor procedure these days but keep clear of microwave ovens. Good luck and wish you well.

St Eve

Wish you the best Mr P. I'm sure we will give you 3 comfortable points so you can relax

grandad

Mr P, hope all settles down with your pacemaker. Make sure they give you the tiny screwdriver so you can adjust it up or down to suit your activity.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Somerset Fulham

All the best with that, I hope that you recover well Mr P.

You will be able to stream the game I would have thought, but it won't be available on Sky.

HV71

All the best Mr P - looking forward to your next " just got back" . Take care

Peabody

Thank you for comments, seem to be settling down well but I am living with certain restrictions, but hey ho that's life as they say.

bog

Good luck Mr. Peabody.  :54: I will miss your 'just got back'. 

092.gif 

bobbo

I sincerley hope the pacemaker does what it should for you and hope it goes well buddy.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Frackleheath

I hope that you're feeling OK Mr P - try to stay reasonably calm when our third goal goes in tomorrow!!

Syd Cupp

I think watching us means your pacemaker may need spare parts fitting afterwards if anything will test it it will be Fulham.

In seriousness though I Hope you recover from the op and that you are well.
Best wishes to you Mr. Peabody.