watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Luton Away

Started by EastEndWhite, November 19, 2021, 01:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastEndWhite

Full allocation of 1,032 tickets for Luton away have sold out.  Only went on sale this morning at 10.00am.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2021/november/19/luton-away-tickets-now-sold-out/

fulhamfan

absolute joke. luton used to have 1500 capacity away end

Ruislip Ray

Were the tickets sold on a loyalty points basis?

MikeTheCubed

Took the club several months just to get your number of loyalty points displayed. How long will it take before they can actually give priority based on them?

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Ruislip Ray on November 19, 2021, 02:00:29 PM
Were the tickets sold on a loyalty points basis?

I think it was a case of first come, first served. Not sure if was restricted to only 1 ticket per person.

gang

Season ticket holders first.

Ruislip Ray

How many season ticket holders do we have?

bog

My first away game without the guard of my father was January 1960 at Kenilworth Road. Lost 4-1 Jimmy Hill scored for us. As I recall we had to walk through someone's house to get into the ground. Anyone else there that long gone day?   

092.gif   

Weybridge White

It would be nice if they actually notified season ticket holders that they were going on sale.
Ridiculous that loyalty points are not used to allocate tickets.

ALG01

Notification was on web site
I saw it
And i was lucky to get tivkets for this game
Maybe they'll release more.
I hope so

Ruislip Ray

Lady who sits next to me in H3 went to blackburn and did not get one for Luton, she is'nt happy.

f321ffc

Home tickets on general sale, not that I'm suggesting anyone should buy in the home end😂 looks like you just have to register, I can't make the game but thought it might be of interest to some.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/lutontown/EDP/Event/Index/1486
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

AnotherOldgit

Quote from: Weybridge White on November 19, 2021, 03:24:03 PM
It would be nice if they actually notified season ticket holders that they were going on sale.

I added the away ticket sales reminders to my outlook calendar but this seems sporadic at best, certainly didn't get one for this fixture. Fortunately, I found out about it from a post on the other forum yesterday - so I managed to get one.

ffcthereligion

Absolute joke they didn't use loyalty points. What's the point of them?

SP

Not sure I'm brave enough to sit in the home end, my red trousers & barber jacket would be a dead giveaway.

brightster

Quote from: Weybridge White on November 19, 2021, 03:24:03 PM

If you download the fixture list to your phone, it asks you if you want notifications when tickets go on sale, I got one for the Luton game as I have done with all the rest.
Just wish I could have gone as got a family do.

Rupert

Quote from: SP on November 19, 2021, 09:08:34 PM
Not sure I'm brave enough to sit in the home end, my red trousers & barber jacket would be a dead giveaway.

I sat in the home end at Luton twice, when I lived within spitting distance of the ground. 4-1 and 3-0 to us, I believe. I had no problems with the locals, though I was sensible enough not to jump up and down every time we smacked another goal in.
Good footballing folk, passionate abut their team and pleased to be doing so well after a few lean years not so long ago.
Remind you of anyone?
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

G_Gribby

Talking about loyalty points.

Where do I find mine nowadays?

:023:

Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

ianthailand

Quote from: SP on November 19, 2021, 09:08:34 PM
If you wear red trousers you're brave enough for anything!!!!

SP

Very concerning reading the reports of the violence at QPR last night. The large police presence suggest they were expecting a prearranged meet up  amongst hooligans?