watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fabri

Started by Twig, November 25, 2021, 10:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

With Rodak out isolating why wasn't Fabri on the bench last night? Silva didn't mention him as sick and as far as I'm aware he's not gone anywhere so was presumably available and yet Silva preferred a youngster.
If Fabri has fallen that far down the pecking order let's get rid and save some, not insubstantial, wages.

BestOfBrede

Fabri is still showing under the men's team on the official and I think you're correct.
However, I'm not sure how much faith we can put into it as it also has a Tia Foreman showing under our defenders!

MikeTheCubed

Not registered within the squad of 25 (and above the age of 21).

bobby01

I thought there was a dispensation for keepers.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Woolly Mammoth

They couldn't bring in a Step Ladder earlier enough for him to be able to play.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SG

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 25, 2021, 12:31:11 PM
They couldn't bring in a Step Ladder earlier enough for him to be able to play.

😂😂

Twig

I thought there was indeed dispensation for keepers but whether there is or not he has clearly fallen right out of the reckoning.  On that basis he needs to be one we clear out in January.  Let's get rid of unwanted players like this and clean up the books (includingthe payroll) before we plan for our return to the Prem.

Jamie88

I thought that dispensation only comes into effect in a goalkeeping crisis. If you have all your senior goalkeepers out injured then the League will allow you to sign a keeper on an emergency loan.

Twig

Quote from: Jamie88 on November 25, 2021, 04:06:33 PM
I thought that dispensation only comes into effect in a goalkeeping crisis. If you have all your senior goalkeepers out injured then the League will allow you to sign a keeper on an emergency loan.

Actually that sounds correct