watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Please dear Lord,

Started by Tom, December 28, 2010, 08:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

let us get at least a point from today's match.
Fulham for life!

NorthernWhite

God I hope so. I'm off to the Brittania later and I already have a feeling of what's the point? If we don't win today we'll have the worst away record in the PL seeing as West Ham broke their duck against us.

I've already seen our team assaulted once this season at the Brittania and I hope I don't see it again today.

One things for sure, it will be a hostile atmosphere for Murphy today and I hope he keeps his cool and puts in a decent performance.

Tom

Quote from: NorthernWhite on December 28, 2010, 08:21:23 AM
God I hope so. I'm off to the Brittania later and I already have a feeling of what's the point? If we don't win today we'll have the worst away record in the PL seeing as West Ham broke their duck against us.

I've already seen our team assaulted once this season at the Brittania and I hope I don't see it again today.

One things for sure, it will be a hostile atmosphere for Murphy today and I hope he keeps his cool and puts in a decent performance.
Have a great time NW! Come on you Whites!!!
Fulham for life!

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Tom we probably will,  contra to what has been said on these boards, Sparky is a fighter and  the team are not playing badly. 

Burt

Tom

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers!
Fulham for life!

manxman

Quote from: Tom on December 28, 2010, 07:10:52 PM

you'll have to do this every week now tom!
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

NogoodBoyo

Tom - you talking about Lord Hughes?
Nogood "you 'avin a laff" Boyo

Jimpav

Tom

Quote from: manxman on December 28, 2010, 07:12:24 PM
Quote from: Tom on December 28, 2010, 07:10:52 PM

you'll have to do this every week now tom!
No problem manxman. I'm a team player and I will do whatever it takes to win.  :54:
Fulham for life!