watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press Conference | Marco Silva Pre-Bournemouth

Started by WhiteJC, December 02, 2021, 05:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Marco Silva sat down with the broadcast media ahead of Friday night's game with Bournemouth at Craven Cottage in his latest press conference.

Fernhurst

Marco is fed up with reporters trying to make tomorrow "Title decider" or Heavyweight Championship fight between himself and SP. Tried desperately to convince the journalists it was "just another game" and in fairness it is,  but tomorrow night we may have put some daylight between ourselves and the chasing pack for the first time this season.
Didn't look too comfortable when questioned about the illnesses. Do hope all are well, noravirus is virulent and debiliating.
Altogether confident performance by a Premiership Manager.

Good luck to all staff and players tomorrow.
COME ON YOU LILLYWHITES.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

H4usuallysitting

I'm very, very worried....at 3:45 the Mysterons make an appearence..... Is Marco Captain Black

St Eve

Andy S

The reason he wasn't happy was because the questions were mundane. I wonder where the intelligence is from these so called reporters. Meanwhile Marco does not intend to give anything away.

Twig

Quote from: Andy S on December 02, 2021, 10:41:16 PM
The reason he wasn't happy was because the questions were mundane. I wonder where the intelligence is from these so called reporters. Meanwhile Marco does not intend to give anything away.

Just a point, if Marco doesn't intend to give anything away then what's the point in taking the trouble to conceive of a less mundane question?

kiwian

Mundane is being kind to the reporter, it seems to be the trend for reporters to ask a question and then put their spin on it before the interviewee can reply. Those questions were embarrassing, and yes Marco wanted to be somewhere else.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

RaySmith

He must be contractually obliged to do this sort of thing- it's expected anyway, but he obviously wants to  downplay the  title decider,  'must win', game of the season talk -
because that  just puts added pressure on the players - while the journos are eager talk this up for a sensational story, and don't seem very interested in  anything else Silva has to say.

Nearly every week, Silva  gets irritated with the journos' emphases and questions - they just want to  create a story, while he  wants to get on with his job of managing his football club, in as low key a way as possible.

ianthailand

+1. He looked bored sh*tless during that Press Conference.