watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tip for tonight

Started by bobby01, December 03, 2021, 10:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

Watch the match with the sound off, you all know it will be a Parker love in ,in the studio.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

RaySmith

I always listen to GJ and Jamie, and lately Sean, too, and watch with the  Sky commentary off.

filham

I hope that sitting in the JH stand I will hear nothing but cheers for Fulham, especially after our second goal is scored.

Southcoastffc

Another tip, if you can go, go. And be loud (except when SP walks on the pitch)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Southdowns White

Hopefully the volume will be turned right up tonight, I will in my usual seat in the Hammersmith end.

MartyFFC

I think the Parker fanboys are mainly the rather shallow and superficial PL pundits; from what I can recall the EFL pundits were as bored as we were with Parkerball

Plodder

My tip for tonight is whether watching at the ground, or watching on TV, or listening on the radio, or to Gentleman Jim, enjoy a football match between Fulham and Bournemouth rather than concerning yourself whether people are pro or anti Scott Parker.

Black and White Town

I'm going with my son. Can't wait, should be a great match. (fingers crossed sickness in the squad has all finished)

I Ronic

I can never quite get Jim and Sky quite matched up. He's always telling me what I've just seen.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: I Ronic on December 03, 2021, 06:49:02 PM
I can never quite get Jim and Sky quite matched up. He's always telling me what I've just seen.
Same here!

LittleErn

I watch Sky via the app so JG is usually slightly in front for me. Gives me a heads up to watch for a special moment.