more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Stoke currently doing us a favour

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 05, 2021, 02:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

AJW48361

Wouldn't right them off plenty of spirit in that side although Stoke are decent has well.

F(f)CUK

Tony Khan's wrestling would be proud of that defending. The resulting penalty was rubbish.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

H4usuallysitting

bigalffc

First time I've ever rooted for a Stoke win!
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Blawarmy

Best result for us. Could have done with Coventry getting something against WBA. Since they beat us they've been rubbish . Same as Blackpool. Blackburn get pumped by us and now they're on a roll. Funny old game.

H4usuallysitting

Keeps all the chasing pack, looking over their shoulder's

Andy S

Fulham Tup North

Their keeper played a blinder... well done Stoke..
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

northamptonsteve

Not sure of the concern, if you aren't finishing above QPR you shouldn't be going up! West Brom and Sheff Utd the teams to finish above and we have about 15 points on the latter.

MartyFFC

I expect Stoke to finish above QPR so not sure any favours are being done. Ultimately however, the only team that can prevent us and Boscombe going up is WBA

davew

Well played Stoke, think they could make the play offs.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Donnie Lonegan

How are they doing us a favour? if we're going to start worrying about QPR there must be something seriously wrong.

On another note, if this was my forum the word Boscombe, and all possible spellings of it, would be added to the swear filter.  :003:

Colton F.C.

Be very afraid of .................................Blackburn??!!! :022:

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Donnie Lonegan on December 05, 2021, 06:57:51 PM
How are they doing us a favour? if we're going to start worrying about QPR there must be something seriously wrong.

On another note, if this was my forum the word Boscombe, and all possible spellings of it, would be added to the swear filter.  :003:

Well done

Andy S

I don't worry about anyone. We have a team capable of winning the league. If we cannot go up automatically I'd prefer not to bother

F(f)CUK

Nothing could be worse than Bournemouth and QPR being promoted at our expense, irrespective of how big or small, likely or not it is.