watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham on fire

Started by FFCBadger, December 04, 2021, 12:56:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCBadger

I think every outfield player has scored now, WTAF!!?

We've had some outstanding seasons over the years but this is just rude. Silva is conjuring some type of juju and it's jaw dropping after last seasons horror show (cheers SP). Even the draw against Bmth tonight, coming back from a goal down against a really good team for the championship...trust SP to pull off a cheeky set play.

Kebano, Seri, TC, Reeeeam, BDR - they've all clambered back into view and look like monsters now 049:gif
Surprised tho that Silva chose Bryan and Odoi rather than Jedi and Tete, which cut off the service to Mitro. Bring Tete on at 60 mins surely...?

Jamie88

Reed could play 500 games for the club and never score. Quite remarkable when he usually has a couple of efforts every match!

Seri was close with that thunderbolt against the bar the other week so looks more likely but still hasn't found the net this season

RaySmith

GJ said Jedi was ill.

I thought Odoi had a good game- a tough job  dealing with their fast breaks, with the ever dangerous Solanke in the middle.

Though maybe Tete isn't fully fit isn't fully fit.

Nero

Quote from: RaySmith on December 04, 2021, 07:55:25 AM
GJ said Jedi was ill.

I thought Odoi had a good game- a tough job  dealing with their fast breaks, with the ever dangerous Solanke in the middle.

Id still take a half-fit Tete over Odoi

JimOG

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 04, 2021, 07:47:49 AM
Reed could play 500 games for the club and never score. Quite remarkable when he usually has a couple of efforts every match!

Seri was close with that thunderbolt against the bar the other week so looks more likely but still hasn't found the net this season

Which is why Silva should now have seen enough to let him play his natural role as the DM 'ratter'

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Nero on December 04, 2021, 09:13:21 AM
Quote from: RaySmith on December 04, 2021, 07:55:25 AM
GJ said Jedi was ill.

Id still take a half-fit Tete over Odoi

+1

RaySmith

filham

Only two goals scored in the last three matches and those from central defenders. It would be re-assuring to see Mitro, Wilson and Kebano on the scoresheet against Luton or even Carvalho /Cairney.