watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- American Rust

Started by bog, December 06, 2021, 04:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Away from football, no not an old Yankee car rotting but has anyone watched the programme of that name on Sky Atlantic?  If so what did you make of the ending?

Thanks for your time  092.gif

RaySmith

I'd actually just been wondering if this  was worth watching when I saw your post - and figured it  must be  pretty good of you watched  it til the end.

So, I watched the first episode, and it does  seem pretty good, if a bit confusing, and has a great soundtrack- with Steve Earle- Galway Girl,
and the music at the end by Waxahatchee, someone I'd never heard of, was so  brilliant, that I'm thinking of buying the album.

So, thanks bog - sorry I can't help you with the ending -I presume you mean the ending of the entire series, but I'm definitely  going to continue watching.

Forever Fulham

Boring.  I like Jeff Daniels a lot but the story line is uninteresting and by the numbers.  I gave up after the third episode. 

RufusBrevettatemyhamster

Quote from: Forever Fulham on December 07, 2021, 06:52:07 PM
Boring.  I like Jeff Daniels a lot but the story line is uninteresting and by the numbers.  I gave up after the third episode.

That's, like, your opinion man...

bog

Along with my long suffering wife we found the series a good view. There were a couple of scenes they could have done without but Jeff Daniels is very watchable and the acting throughout was very good. There were a few social injustices in life also covered. As has been said the background music was excellent.   

092.gif