watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

This is grim viewing..

Started by Fulham 442, December 11, 2021, 04:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham 442

Thank goodness we're preparing subs to come on. Carvalho and Onomah for Kebano and Cairney. Need to do something to shake things up. We're not playing well. Thankfully Bournemouth are losing...

ChesterTheTabby

Surely this must be our slump. We're playing horribly and just not losing.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

bobbo

We were wiping the floor with the likes of Luton earlier in the season . We're def having a difficult period .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: ex-Pat on December 11, 2021, 04:59:00 PM
Enough of the Cairney must start.

He's great when we're ahead and later in the game to calm it all down. When we need to attack quickly, to score or regain the lead, he slows us down. Phenomenal technical player and great vision, but need a player who will have attacking drive in this setup at key moments, and Tom isn't it. He's a great impact sub, or can start, nut must be subbed before it's too later if we need a Carv type player to come in his stead.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

spikey norman

Texas White

Every game a cup final for the opposition

Whitestone

Quote from: Texas White on December 11, 2021, 05:19:06 PM
Every game a cup final for the opposition

So true. Definitely the case these last few games and today. The onus is on us to lift ourselves a d show our quality.

Whitestone

Quote from: spikey norman on December 11, 2021, 05:14:09 PM
Think we missed Reed today

We didn't. He wouldn't have made a difference today. The problems were in the final third where Reed rarely affects the game. What today showed was that Cairney and Seri can play together and that Robinson was the player we missed most. Bryan is great back up but despite Robinson's deficiencies he is the better option.

spikey norman

Quote from: Whitestone on December 11, 2021, 05:38:23 PM

We didn't. He wouldn't have made a difference today. The problems were in the final third where Reed rarely affects the game. What today showed was that Cairney and Seri can play together and that Robinson was the player we missed most. Bryan is great back up but despite Robinson's deficiencies he is the better option.
I'm thinking defensively

Whitestone

Quote from: spikey norman on December 11, 2021, 06:01:49 PM
Quote from: Whitestone on December 11, 2021, 05:38:23 PM

I'm thinking defensively

We were fairly solid defensively. Don't think Reed would have made a difference today. We dominated the game. Just couldn't break them down which is more of a concern and a trend in recent games.Their goal came from a great delivery which was the result of a free kick given away needlessly  by Mitro.