watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Christmas Eve

Started by St Eve, December 15, 2021, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Every Christmas Eve our family tradition is to read aloud the best Christmas cracker jokes. After 35 years I need some new material. Any help would be appreciated. Woolly I am relying on you.

Woolly Mammoth

What did Adam say to Eve at Christmas ?
  " It's Christmas, Eve. "
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Dr Know

Good king Wenceslas , what was his favourite food ?           Pizza , he liked it deep pan , crisp and even !

JimmyConway

Just met a chinese drug addict "he said have you seen my cocaine?"         "not since the Italian job i replied"

Mince n Tatties

I asked the wife the other night what she'd like for Xmas..She said"Nothing would make her happier than a diamond necklace"
So I've got her Nothing.😁

cookieg

Two nuns in a bath. One says "where's the soap?" the other one says "yes it does doesn't it".

Woolly Mammoth

stressed is just desserts spelt backwards.

Never forget your Roots.

The Old Count

Why did the chicken cross Hollywood Boulevard?
To see Gregory Peck.

Southcoastffc

How did Mary and Joseph figure out baby Jesus was exactly 7lb 9oz? They had a weigh in a manger
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

H4usuallysitting

I got a broken drum for Christmas.... You can't beat it

Andy S

It might be easier to change the tradition as the jokes aren't getting any better

blingo

What do you give an elephant with diarrhea?   Plenty of room

filham

Surely Christmas Eve is 24hours too early to judge the best Christmas jokes, wait until after Christmas Dinner there may be the odd new joke in this year's crackers.
I am expecting at least one or two based on Boris/Parties.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on December 15, 2021, 12:45:41 PM
Surely Christmas Eve is 24hours too early to judge the best Christmas jokes, wait until after Christmas Dinner there may be the odd new joke in this year's crackers.
I am expecting at least one or two based on Boris/Parties.

Why does Jackie Weaver control the weather at Christmas? She has snow authority.

Why will Keir Starmer be sad on Christmas morning? He'll still have no presence.

Why did Matt Hancock have to buy his aide really expensive Christmas presents? She had him up against a wall.

Why are we only having broccoli, cabbage and peas as veg this Christmas? Because 52% of the family said no to Brussels.

Why does Christmas scrabble take so long with Boris Johnson? He keeps going back on his word.

Why didn't Santa replace Comet and Cupid when they left to become HGV drivers? It was just two deer.

Why did Rudolph's nose have to self-isolate? It failed the lateral glow test.

Which vaccine did Father Christmas get? Mince Pfizer.

Which relative will not be at Chris Whitty's Christmas dinner? Aunty Vaxxer. 

Why is Christmas dinner vegan this year? Because Turkey is on the red list but vegetables are all green.

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fulham Tup North

Just seen Chris Rea on my train. Liar!!

·         I lost two stone on the Adam Ant diet and it's so easy. "don't chew ever, don't chew ever..."!

·         I'm trying to give up eating cold turkey, but not sure how?  I reckon gradually.

·         When it comes to pastry earmuffs I'm a bit of a pioneer.

·         I recently met a Dyslexic Yorkshireman.  He had a cat flap on his head.
To the person who stole my Owl costume... I'd be looking over my shoulder if I were you.

·         I bought a slimming magazine in WH Smiths. I didn't read it, I just wanted a big bar of Galaxy for £1.

·         We shouldn't have got Patrick Swayze to redesign our nursery.  He's put the cot right in the middle of the room.

·         "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer"

·         "My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We'll see about that."
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Dr Know on December 15, 2021, 05:12:54 AM
Good king Wenceslas , what was his favourite food ?           Pizza , he liked it deep pan , crisp and even !
Got to say that's the funniest one I have pulled out of a cracker.

Wingnut

Why couldn't Mary and Joseph join their work conference call? Because there was no Zoom at the inn.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Barrett487

Did you hear about the Hyena that ate an Oxo cube? He became a laughing stock.

Woolly Mammoth

i am not saying i live in a rough area, but i bought an advent calendar and half the windows are boarded up.

Never forget your Roots.

Lester Burnham

How about the worlds shortest joke?  Just two words.  'Dwarf shortage'